Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford says the MY21 Order Bank closes 9/30 - for placing MY21 orders -

Did Ford give a date when MY21 VIN's would cease issue ??
I haven't seen that date -

They said MY21 production stops about Dec 13th -
Maybe Ford will still issue MY21 Build-Dates & Vin's after 9/30 ?? . . to fill out MY21 production thru 12/13 ??

I think the latest build date I've seen on here is 11/8 so that would leave 4 weeks of production for MY 21 till December 13th.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The 9/30 date is final MY21 scheduling, obviously VINS will get assigned much later, but there is a cutoff for that which should be around 1st week of Dec give or take. Not sure Ford will let any of those slip to a new order, but ya never know.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 9/30 date is final MY21 scheduling, obviously VINS will get assigned much later,
I'm not sure I follow you here...VINs are assigned when scheduling occurs, not "much later". When you get scheduled, you get a VIN. The order bank is locking down as far as changes on 9/30, but where did you see that scheduling would be completed by then?

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That made me laugh out loud... I hope you're joking. Also, Go Pack Go
I hope I am too but sadly I'm not. I've seen numerous posts from people who claim to have very early reservations that haven't heard a thing. With that said, if commodity shortages are worked out and production reaches what FMC estimates they will produce, they should be able to satisfy all current reservations by end of next year minus the painted hard tops which won't be available until MY2023 unless something changes.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm not sure I follow you here...VINs are assigned when scheduling occurs, not "much later". When you get scheduled, you get a VIN. The order bank is locking down as far as changes on 9/30, but where did you see that scheduling would be completed by then?
holy crap too much multitasking today, I get a F for that wording completely screwing up VIN/window sticker.

Sponsored

Bubba007

Wildtrak
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 platinum supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you're the 3rd person to make a reservation at your dealership, then you have a chance at a 2021. Order date doesn't really matter but reservation date does. You'll know if you're getting a '21 by next Thursday.
Please tell how you know next Thursday will give 2021 answers?

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When it comes which might before the end of the world but then again you never know.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping someone could help me on the topic of when they think I'll receive a Vin#. My dealership has been less than helpful! It looks like most the threads I've read people all have Vin# / build date / received their order, so I'm guessing I''m pretty far behind the 8ball. I have A reservation date of 12/1/2020 and an order confirm of 1-28-2021. Anyone have any guesses? I realize there are a lot of people that have earlier reservations, I'm just curious. I was hoping to have it by year end for tax reasons but I'm thinking that will be a pipe dream!

Oxford White
4 Door Badlands
Lux
Towing
Soft top
Sasquatch
Pat, I am a 7/23/20 reservation with Badlands 4 door changed to soft top. 2.7L High package and tow and I am now not expecting to get a 2021.

Where are you in NE? As stated earlier, you reserved/ordered after the state MY 21 cut off date, but things have been fluid. Depending on where you are and the size of the dealership it can have a large impact on their allocations. Meaning that you could be 3rd but they could have only had an allocation for 1 or 2 for the year. If you are in Lincoln or Omaha it is different than if you are in Beaver Crossing. Good luck.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Really, getting a VIN is no great thrill (I've had mine since April), the thrill wore off in about August. All it means is you can't make any changes. I got all excited and sold my Jeep, now I've been Jeepless, Broncoless and Clueless since June. Sucks.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Really, getting a VIN is no great thrill (I've had mine since April), the thrill wore off in about August. All it means is you can't make any changes. I got all excited and sold my Jeep, now I've been Jeepless, Broncoless and Clueless since June. Sucks.
I'd rather have a Vin, bc my color is one of the ones going away in 2022

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd rather have a Vin, bc my color is one of the ones going away in 2022
Yeah, but I would do that green given the opportunity. I'm in the DM Gang, so there is hope I suppose. If it goes into November..well, well...I'll just wait some more :(

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, but I would do that green given the opportunity. I'm in the DM Gang, so there is hope I suppose. If it goes into November..well, well...I'll just wait some more :(
I'd still rather be in your shoes haha, I really don't want to lose AMB

Lol

OP
OP
pattymelt_fsu

pattymelt_fsu

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy High Country, 2010 Porsche Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pat, I am a 7/23/20 reservation with Badlands 4 door changed to soft top. 2.7L High package and tow and I am now not expecting to get a 2021.

Where are you in NE? As stated earlier, you reserved/ordered after the state MY 21 cut off date, but things have been fluid. Depending on where you are and the size of the dealership it can have a large impact on their allocations. Meaning that you could be 3rd but they could have only had an allocation for 1 or 2 for the year. If you are in Lincoln or Omaha it is different than if you are in Beaver Crossing. Good luck.
My dealership is in Norfolk NE which I would say is about 1/2 the size of a Lincoln Or Omaha dealership. I'd have to ask how many they were allocated. I'm guessing not many. As a 7/23/20 reservation when did you receive a Vin?
Sponsored