Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealership is in Norfolk NE which I would say is about 1/2 the size of a Lincoln Or Omaha dealership. I'd have to ask how many they were allocated. I'm guessing not many. As a 7/23/20 reservation when did you receive a Vin?
I know Norfolk. My grandparents lived there and I grew up in Hastings. My guess is that they would not have very many allocations. It looks like most dealerships ended up with about 1/3 of their orders as allocations. That is not written in stone though as there was an extensive calculation that Ford did and who knows what it really was?

I do not have a VIN yet. I think you may be surprised on how many of us have not. There are plenty of day 1 and day 2 reservations who have not received their VINS yet.

Best bet is to stop in and talk with your dealership. See if they have a mannequin to test out. You may even be able to strike a deal with them on buying it when it meets the holding period requirement. You could also look at scheduling an Off-Rodeo reservation and enjoy some more quality time with a Bronco off road while you wait. Best of luck on the new Bronco.
Sponsored

OP
OP
pattymelt_fsu

pattymelt_fsu

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy High Country, 2010 Porsche Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know Norfolk. My grandparents lived there and I grew up in Hastings. My guess is that they would not have very many allocations. It looks like most dealerships ended up with about 1/3 of their orders as allocations. That is not written in stone though as there was an extensive calculation that Ford did and who knows what it really was?

I do not have a VIN yet. I think you may be surprised on how many of us have not. There are plenty of day 1 and day 2 reservations who have not received their VINS yet.

Best bet is to stop in and talk with your dealership. See if they have a mannequin to test out. You may even be able to strike a deal with them on buying it when it meets the holding period requirement. You could also look at scheduling an Off-Rodeo reservation and enjoy some more quality time with a Bronco off road while you wait. Best of luck on the new Bronco.
Good thinking, I know they got a Wildtrack in the other day to test drive... looks sweet! Thanks for all your help