Sponsored

When Exactly in December do we go to the Dealership to Place our Order for the Bronco?

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just called 2 dealers and neither appeared to have any definitive knowledge on when we will be able to convert our reservations into an order. I heard anywhere between December and February (common knowledge). One of them did say that they have a 2dr and 4dr inbound that will arrive in mid-January. He seemed to imply that those 2 vehicles were in route. Sadly, this additional information was provided by a dealer other than the one I have my reservation with.
Sounds like those 100 broncos getting cued up at Ford on the 7th will be dealer showcases. Which they start up the 2nd shift those broncos be built up in pretty decent timing.
Sponsored

sirdude

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Rav4, 2011 Rav4, 1996 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I emailed my dealer last night and asked if he had any information on when the ordering window would open. He said as far as he knew the the window for the 2drs was going to be in a week or so and the window for the 4drs was going to be the first part of 2021 (damnit).

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With December FINALLY upon us, I have yet to hear from my dealership of choice on when I am invited to come in and actually place the order for my Bronco.

Admit that I may have missed a message on the forum, but to my understanding, we still place orders in December.

Can anyone share the roadmap to order placement?

Will we be notified?

Do we just show up at the dealership on any random day in December? Or will we be given a window of time?

Yes, I am getting a bit anxious about the process. The build and price tool was fine, but I still have questions that are for my sales guy, but I'm sure everyone does and there could be an absolute crush on dealerships.

Would prefer time windows based on reservations because I don't want some twat who made a reservation in late October showing up to the dealership on December 1 and placing an order ahead of the guy who did it back on July 13 or whatever.

Hope I'm not alone here... Please chime in.
This is from my dealer in Virginia Beach, VA.

I haven't seen any confirmed dates but its been rumored that it'll be the 7th of december for ordering.

-Will
Will Howell
Sales and Leasing Consultant
Beach Ford
2717 Virginia Beach Blvd
Virginia Beach VA 23452
757-450-2997 (cell)
757-306-7331 (work)
06727%2FImages%2FBeach%2520Ford%2520Email%2520Logo.png

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the record...... DECEMBER 7TH MY ASS!!!! ?

Looking like we’re delayed until some time in January for placing the orders. Who knows?
Sponsored