Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My opinion? they had to reveal the bronco sport, and wanted to reveal them all together because a bronco sport reveal would have gone over like a lead balloon.

so they revealed the bronco a little bit earlier than they normally would have. Walking back from a Q1/Q2 launch that they told us, and looking at prior vehicles, Id say the bronco wouldn't have been revealed until October/November under normal circumstances.
With Sport set to launch before Bronco, it's also possible that they had intended to only do a Bronco "preview" at the Sport launch (as in have a launch all about Bronco Sport, and then just show Bronco "preview" briefly next to it to avoid confusion with the Bronco "brand"/family). And that these two were just the preview models that they reused for the full reveal.
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But did Ford have a reservation on their site like they did for the Bronco? Inquiring with your dealership is totally different then reserving a car directly through Fords website. Whatever the case is, it sucks.
Yes, Mach-E was Ford's first vehicle to use the reservation system.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am usually not a fan of brown interior but this with Cactus Gray.... ?
That would be my first choice for my FE.

CJ428

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The interior I wanted to

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I need to clear something up. That interior CAN NOT be created with a kit. This is not a kit version. It includes everything from the dash color to the pull straps, to the color and design of the oh sh-t handles, to the custom seat pattern for the seats. I know a lot about Katzkin interiors because I have gotten them in my last 2 cars, so I know this market. 99% of afternarket leather applications that are sold are standard seat pattern, at most contrast color perforated stitching, and those are the ones commonly available with most OEM groups. In a small number of cases they will create some special seat patterns for the OEM groups, but those are typically only fancy enough for typically different colored wings, or seat backs, or bottoms. That is a low volume high price option if even available. This seat pattern aftermarket leather with the headrests and the top of the seat in an unusual alternating color is never going to be offered. Ever. Not with that pattern. And like I said all the other stuff for that interior in the shown model will never be rolled out. When he said it was a one off custom, he meant that.
Low Volume High Price Option, sounds like you just described a FE. Lol

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What a crock of shit. Why bother showing us something we cant order? This isnt a concept car. I wanted that interior too. Exactly as it was shown. Leave it to Ford...
At least they could of done it on April Fools. Lol

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

saw this on twitter just now in the comments.

what exactly is ford doing?

yqw345yqw.png

sethjs456h.png
Anime needs a glass of wine. I believe Ford was just trying to get everyone excited. Jeep does the same with their Easter Safari vehicles. This two tone interior is gorgeous and would be my first choice. But if they don't make it's not the end of the world. I'm pretty sure we're going to see some pretty cool interiors options before it's time to order, so I'm going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Last edited:

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don;t think that Mike guy has ever worked in customer support - he has the wrong tone. Anime Gorilla is just asking a simple question but this Mike (Ford VP of something) isn’t answering directly. He skates on the edge of an answer.

I see he finally says this will not be the in the FE - which is sad though, very sad.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don;t think that Mike guy has ever worked in customer support - he has the wrong tone. Anime Gorilla is just asking a simple question but this Mike (Ford VP of something) isn’t answering directly. He skates on the edge of an answer.

I see he finally says this will not be the in the FE - which is sad though, very sad.
He is Head cheese of COMMUNICATIONS, Ripleys Believe it or Not could not make this stuff up.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you seen the latest reply?

Ford Bronco When I found out this interior was a fakeout, I decided to hold off for a year 1595044252470

So, sounds like more packages are on the way....

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Mike Levine is a good dude, and he is a very clever dude, and he, of ALL the people at Ford, knows that he has to pick his words carefully.

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Folks, I normally do not post and I am a Ford Fan and owner in the past. Which is why I am extremely disappointed in what I have been seeing with the little that
is trickling out on the youtube websites. Town & Country and Macarthur ford are giving awesome reviews on how to build your bronco.

As I was putting together my package I wanted a Badlands with Sasquatch with Lux Package and the Black Saddle interior.

All of the videos show that black and saddle interior up in your face and gets folks like myself excited who want both refinement and outdoor capability. So come to find out it won't be offered, and from what I'm seeing on some shots of circulating on the internet the leather option is just a black interior. Now I know Ford says that the interior is not the final product but a majority of folks including on this forum are confirming that it was only available on that 2 door Pre-production model. I find that unacceptable. I can confirm at least one other person when I made a comment who agreed that the interior combination was a major decision option in choosing a Bronco. Now to find out that it's not even an option. What?!

Also, for a badlands with a sasquatch which we don't know the price on I STILL NEED TO PURCHASE HARDTOP?! To a lay person, that appears to be a money grab nothing else which I find unacceptable. The wildlands has it standard because it is the highest of IT's TRIM, that is, a desert runner. A hard top should be standard for the Badlands as it's the HIGHEST of IT'S TRIM in offroading. The two highest trims should have the hardtop roof standard.

I'm not a troll, and I am not advocating for Tesla or anything, but I saw on Jay Leno's garage the cyber truck episode and Jay asked Elon Musk about the truck and Elon Musk stated and I'm paraphrasing that, "We believe that the final production model should be better than the pre- production model" And you know what? He's got a point. Ford has an opportunity to get this right and the hype is on their side, but this is an EXTREME TURNOFF for persons like me and I know they're are others like me on this forum who may be thinking the same thing. Ford has the opportunity to get this right and make the Bronco BETTER THAN THE PRE-PRODUCTION and at this point, just with those two options and the upcharges that's not great. (CONTINUED)

If I'm going to pay for a Badlands (Speculation calculations: ($44K 4-door) + Sasquatch ($3-8K) + Lux Package (Unk price let's say $3-5) that's almost say $56K, so I'm going to have to come up with over $700 a month during a pandemic (hopefully over by then) and I CANT PICK THE INTERIOR I WANT AND IT COMES WITH A PLASTIC TOP?!!!!! Ford, you have the opportunity to get this right, I'm rooting for you to listen to the consumer and make this happen and also be reasonable in the Lux package as well.
Sponsored