Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a black and roast. The roast part is just darker than the saddle brown.
Hey that's progress. Hey honestly, I already got a Bronco T-shirt off of Amazon man. I'm stoked for it!
Sponsored

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure man, it's your money. Buy whatever you want.
Just seems a bit premature to give us the reasons you're not buying this one when you don't really know what those reasons are.

If you aren't buying, why go through the trouble of signing up just to tell us?
Because brother, that's how change takes place. Freedom dies in the dark yeah? Look we can agree that the Bronco Badlands at 44K with sasquatch is at least going to run you what? $45-50$K and also dealerships are CONFIRMING, that the soft top is standard and no black and saddle although some awesome person just stated there will be some sort of blackish tannish interior, which is great. But if we the consumers don't speak up for what we want, we don't get it and I'm not paying $680 and up for something that I kinda like. Did that once, never again. So if I can get Ford to listen to my rant, which is not as much as bringing to light a legitimate issue, than hey... your welcome my friend and if and when something is not offered on your trim.. I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with ya brother!

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For sure brother. I'm with you. Bronco fan right here shoulder to shoulder with ya!

Bullrun

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gonna be able to make such a badass American vehicle here, too much nit picking, have fun

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Because brother, that's how change takes place. Freedom dies in the dark yeah? Look we can agree that the Bronco Badlands at 44K with sasquatch is at least going to run you what? $45-50$K and also dealerships are CONFIRMING, that the soft top is standard and no black and saddle although some awesome person just stated there will be some sort of blackish tannish interior, which is great. But if we the consumers don't speak up for what we want, we don't get it and I'm not paying $680 and up for something that I kinda like. Did that once, never again. So if I can get Ford to listen to my rant, which is not as much as bringing to light a legitimate issue, than hey... your welcome my friend and if and when something is not offered on your trim.. I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with ya brother!

Yeah, and if consumer interest is low, they will make changes. Any idea how the reservations are going? Think they've met expectations yet? I guess time will tell if interior choice is enough to sink this ship, but I 'm guessing it won't be. By the way, if you haven't reserved yet, it's really a moot point since you're looking at a mid to late 2022 model by now anyway, and who knows what they'll offer by then.

Sponsored

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, and if consumer interest is low, they will make changes. Any idea how the reservations are going? Think they've met expectations yet? I guess time will tell if interior choice is enough to sink this ship, but I 'm guessing it won't be. By the way, if you haven't reserved yet, it's really a moot point since you're looking at a mid to late 2022 model by now anyway, and who knows what they'll offer by then.
Not sure brother but I'm rooting for Ford because this is a Badass vehicle! Got the T-shirt and all LOL!!!

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's not faked. Ford has said they won't offer THIS interior. That it was just used as a mock up for release.

Which is ridiculous.

I actually loved this interior as well.

Won't cancel though.
Right! The light gray interior is beautiful and everyone raves about it, so why not make it happen. I’m concerned about the brown. I really hate it and that is the interior they showed in Motortrend for the black diamond, which was my pick. Hopefully it’s not the only option. This is a consider price upgrade for me, so if I’m not happy with every element, I’ll stick with what I have for now And circle back in a few years
Sponsored