Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I canceled my reservation. I will be looking elsewhere for now and probably pick us a used Bronco at some point down the line. At least this will keep me from obsessing over a vehicle. I hope everying works out for everyone wanting a new Bronco. I can't take the deception.

Take care.
Not being ready is a lot different than “deception”. No intent has been made to deceive or dupe anyone here. They released what they could. No big deal...you don’t want it knowing that there are still some unknowns, even in the factory? Then don’t order one. I’ve seen plenty to know I want to order...and no one is the victim of any deception.
Sponsored

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea I saw it there too, poor taste to do that. I mean with all the problems so far, we still will be getting one, which not till later next year anyways. I would rather wait and see what happens with all this, the bronco just fits the bill perfectly for what we need and it being a bronco is just a cherry on top.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As much as I liked that sexy interior as well, I knew it was nothing I was going to get. Based on other vehicles that I've looked into ordering, an interior upgrade like that is probably $3-4K. It's nice an all but this isn't worth doing for me.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So many people quick to throw shade at Ford a few days after the reveal despite the order banks not opening for an estimated 4-5 months from now. You put $100 down on a reservation that is fully refundable, why not actually wait it out and see where things go? Ford is ironing things out ahead of when you’ll actually put down a non-refundable deposit on your order.

Looking forward to reading complaints from many of these same people who quickly cancelled their reservations in a few months on how they lost their spot for ordering and will have to wait longer because of their knee-jerk reaction months earlier.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I hate the brown/black combination. One or the other would have been fine with me.. Not both at the same time.

Sponsored

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes that's probably best, pre-producrion vehicles launches have many things that may not make it into the final vehicle and assembly process. It can say "Not Actual Production video and CGI video/picture disclaimer etc;. This part of the process isn't "cut and dry" so this is why when you hit cancel reservation in your Ford Account, your money is refunded. Best wishes.
Also real production does not start till May 2021...so plenty of time for them to make changes to the interior color options. Most people reserving right now probably won't get their cars till late summer or fall 2021...some of those might end up being 2022 models.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since its an emotional time for us all, i can't say I really understand the urge to cancel, and then to share with everyone. Why not let things play out and see what the final offerings are.... its only $100 deposit and you can get it back later.

If you change your mind again, the back of the line is going to be wayyyyyy back.

G.ATX.M

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
nope, FE gets the dark silver/blue

Im mostly suprised at how conservative all of the interiors are...
And this is the reason I will not be getting the FE I reserved. I’m downgrading to a badlands now to get a better interior options. Blue and silver interior with an orange bronco ? WTF ?

Ford Bronco When I found out this interior was a fakeout, I decided to hold off for a year 1594991858312

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some people are taking this vehicle way too seriously. I also feel like the people who are cancelling reservations over some seat colours (that they dont even know for sure if they are available or not) weren't going to buy the thing anyway.

I also think it's funny how many people rushed to slap down a reservation without knowing all the details and then complain about not knowing all the details.

Sounds like it will be December before anyone has to put up real money for this thing. That's enough time for real photos of real production vehicles to come out. Why not just chill on your $100 until then?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seat color isn't the point. If you read this thread, you would know that.

I'll concede that Ford could have done better with this reveal... But they haven't said that the interior isn't available at all yet and never will. There's no full configurator online yet, production hasn't even started, it'll be almost a year until trucks start landing. Lots can change.

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Canceling is my only way of SHOWING my displeasure. I specifically wrote WHY I was canceling, so much so that I ran out of space. I don't care if I am back of the line.
I made my font bigger. Grrrr!!

NorthernBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335xi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, well I don't think the white and gray interior is real either.

Strike one: No manual with 2.7
Strike two: No Sas with a manual.
Strike three: No front dig with a manual (trail assist)
Strike four: The interiors are FAKE.

I am very upset.
Probably should hop on over to the wrangler forums and stop posting here if you're too upset to get one

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It seems to me that if you buy cars for their interior, this is the wrong segment to be shopping in.

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not being ready is a lot different than “deception”. No intent has been made to deceive or dupe anyone here. They released what they could. No big deal...you don’t want it knowing that there are still some unknowns, even in the factory? Then don’t order one. I’ve seen plenty to know I want to order...and no one is the victim of any deception.
Ehhhh there was a little deception in the reveal. If there wasn't, people wouldn't be pissed or confused. This interior and finding out from a twitter response about no manual/Sasquatch was deceptive. Disingenuous at best.

But I agree that canceling now is a little silly.

Lee Woiteshek

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Matrix
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's obvious that Ford is lurking on some of these forums. Perhaps they will get the hint across multiple boards that not offering this trim is not a good idea.
Sponsored