First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335xi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How much is ford paying you to pretend false advertising is okay? What a stupid post.
Im not a person who buys a car every few years im replacing a 97 honda and i have my pennies saved to buy what i want. I dont appreciate ford engaging in blatant false advertising of products that DONT exist.
False Advertising would be if they said that the interior seen in the video was available for purchase upon ordering the car even though it isn't.

That's not the case. If what i posted was stupid then i could see where you're coming from but it's not. You're slandering the bronco every chance you can get. While i agree some of the bronco isn't perfect, it's certainly not anything i'd lose sleep over.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This subject has been beaten to death. If you don’t like it, don’t buy a Bronco. Problem solved.
Yes, add it to the long list of other subjects beaten to death in the last several weeks............:sneaky:

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah that's not false advertising. Disappointing for sure, that interiors sweet, but pretty obvious thats not a stock Bronco rolling off a dealer lot

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I dunno its a pretty big deal that the most attractive interior option for the car , whose images have gone pretty much to every corner of the internet , isnt real at all. Like doesnt exist in any form other than that one vehicle.

Maybe im just crazy but i find it strange everyone is okay with it.
How much is ford paying you to pretend false advertising is okay? What a stupid post.
Im not a person who buys a car every few years im replacing a 97 honda and i have my pennies saved to buy what i want. I dont appreciate ford engaging in blatant false advertising of products that DONT exist.
You may have never purchased a newly released car before, this is standard in the industry to say CGI Images, Pre-production items shown, etc. If you are not aware of that it's not Ford fault and it's not False Advertising. If you think it is, go study the legal websites or see a lawyer, until then, sit back and relax and enjoy the ride while we all learn about the Bronco.

Please be sure your tray table is stowed and your seat is in the upright position before taking off next time.

Lee Woiteshek

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Matrix
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While it's not a deal killer, I compare this to seeing some hot babe's pic on some dating website, and when you see her in person she looks nothing like the picture she advertised as being her true self. So you almost have to think, if she's dishonest here, what else isn't true?That said I'm in for a Badsquatch with the lux. And I'm sure it's going to be 60K and for that amount of money, I'd like to get what was shown.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dunno its a pretty big deal that the most attractive interior option for the car , whose images have gone pretty much to every corner of the internet , isnt real at all. Like doesnt exist in any form other than that one vehicle.

Maybe im just crazy but i find it strange everyone is okay with it.
The most attractive interior option for the car, aside from the fact that we haven't seen the interior optons.... lol

Stingray23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 SVT Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow.. it's like people expect every SEMA concept vehicle to be available as production...
But this isnt a SEMA concept car. This is a production vehicle. Why would Ford have us reserve a concept vehicle?

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But this isnt a SEMA concept car. This is a production vehicle. Why would Ford have us reserve a concept vehicle?
When people ordered the Mach E it was technically a concept vehicle because it was not in production yet.

Stingray23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 SVT Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When people ordered the Mach E it was technically a concept vehicle because it was not in production yet.
But did Ford have a reservation on their site like they did for the Bronco? Inquiring with your dealership is totally different then reserving a car directly through Fords website. Whatever the case is, it sucks.
Sponsored