Sponsored

When, if ever, should we expect our orders to be accurately reflected on Ford's website?

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know many others have this same issue. Actually, I'm not sure if anyone doesn't have this issue..? Anyway, when I log into my ford account and check my reservations/orders, my orignal reservation is still reflected. I did the ctrl R/inspect page trick and all of the components are still from my original (January) order which was changed and updated before the 3/9 window. My dealer did send that updated order confirmation, and I'm not overly concerned. Anyway... It seems wild to me that a company as huge as Ford, with all of the resources they have, cant have their website set up to show real-time updates to orders and ease the mind of the hundred thousand + customers who want to make sure everything is going smoothly. Should we expect an update sometime before delivery windows are communicated? Or is that just wishful thinking...? It would be really really nice to log in and see my actual order represented.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wishful thinking is my guess

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many places reporting that we will have more insight in into scheduling and delivery windows in May.

Waiting sucks.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Probably when the order gets scheduled and the VIN assigned.

(the fallout when half of us find out we’re on hold until 2022 is going to be epic ...)

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By September

Sorry, could not resist. Share your frustration.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know many others have this same issue. Actually, I'm not sure if anyone doesn't have this issue..? Anyway, when I log into my ford account and check my reservations/orders, my orignal reservation is still reflected. I did the ctrl R/inspect page trick and all of the components are still from my original (January) order which was changed and updated before the 3/9 window. My dealer did send that updated order confirmation, and I'm not overly concerned. Anyway... It seems wild to me that a company as huge as Ford, with all of the resources they have, cant have their website set up to show real-time updates to orders and ease the mind of the hundred thousand + customers who want to make sure everything is going smoothly. Should we expect an update sometime before delivery windows are communicated? Or is that just wishful thinking...? It would be really really nice to log in and see my actual order represented.
If you already received an email with a production date, the online status will update when production actully starts. Otherwise, there's not much to say.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The owner site is useless.