NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Let’s be honest, it should’ve arrived at launch. Lookin’ at you, 287.3mi 2-door max fuel capacity.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When is the Hybrid Bronco supposed to arrive?
Why would you want a hybrid? Better gas mileage?

They have not released any details and having a hard enough time getting the gas models out... you won't see a hybrid for a long long long time. get the F150 Lightning or the Mach E

OP
OP

Truckl451

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevrolet Bolt
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because I am already spoiled by owning and driving an EV.
I would like to have a Bronco, with the additional cost per mile savings by a Hybrid or EV.
I also feel comfortable knowing that the Electric Motor would take anywhere from some or all of the load off the Internal Combustion Engine; including if the climate outside were to meet the criteria for cooling down or warming up the vehicle entirely on the Batteries and Electric Motor. Without generating anymore pollution just to warm up or cool down the interior of the vehicle.

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They have not released any details and having a hard enough time getting the gas models out... you won't see a hybrid for a long long long time. get the F150 Lightning or the Mach E
Those are neither hybrids nor Broncos. WTF is with people making these ridiculous "just get a ..." comments?

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are neither hybrids nor Broncos. WTF is with people making these ridiculous "just get a ..." comments?
[/QUOTE
what's with this whole topic!? if people dont want a Bronco they should just go buy something else... end of story. But since we just criticize on this forum then whats any of our opinions matter

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh boy.
@ssolypop the point is that they DO want a Bronco, in this case a hybrid version that they're willing to wait for and want to know roughly how long that may be. That's why the whole "just buy a ..." argument - which you've doubled down on here - makes no sense.
On the other hand if you actually have something helpful to add to the conversation that the big boys and girls are having, like "have you seen the x it looks really close to what you're describing and may be a suitable alternative either permanently or temporarily while you wait for what you really want", then that would probably be well received.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thinking 2023 or 24' when the MOD tops arrive, I'd be surprised and 99 my build IF it came out in 22

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really wished they had launched with this, however it’s not stopping me from wanting my Bronco as a non-EV/hybrid. It was a “nice to have” but not a “need” for me.

I did test out a Wrangler 4xe, as I was really wanting a hybrid/EV but I was turned off of the Wrangler pretty quickly.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have ZERO interest in an EV, but hybrids have always peaked my interest....

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a good segment of the community that would gladly purchase a plug in hybrid like the 4xe or full ev bronco. Include me as one and I would have gladly purchased it over a combustion engine. Combustion is the past…as this will probably be the last ICE vehicle I buy.
Sponsored