AB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have placed an order back in December. I tried to figure out the process by going through multiple threads, however, it seems that are many variables. I called my dealership this morning and was told I will be getting it by the latest December of this year.

After the initial confirmation email from Ford back when I placed my order, I got nothing. Anyone sharing their experiences, it would be much appreciated.
Sponsored

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
in two years
iv been waiting 14 months and no emails , time , reason , nada ,nothing , zilch

have a good wait ;)

OP
OP
AB+

AB+

Wildtrak
First Name
AB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

in two years
iv been waiting 14 months and no emails , time , reason , nada ,nothing , zilch

have a good wait ;)
Lol, this is reassuring. My lease will expire soon. I probably will get another car till I get my bronco in a few years.

Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's no way of accurately predicting it. Right now, it's all about the number of constraining options in your order like tow package, hard top, 2.7l engine, etc. and dealer allocations. The wild card is the production of micro chips and what the impact the latest developments in Europe will have on production. If you order a low end Bronco with no options, you could possibly see it in months. For most dealers, 12 to 18 months was a realistic estimate. If you're really desperate for a vehicle, Id go a different route. Waiting for your Bronco will increase your anxiety, blood pressure, cause you to talk to yourself and wonder if there's any logic to this system. I have an October 2020 reservation, ordered a 2021, and reordered a 2022 with no movement. I recently ordered a Jeep Wrangler and expect delivery in May. I plan to keep my Bronco reservation/order for now.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Noone but the Bronco Gods know. I ordered 12/28/21 and my dealer told me last week Im scheduled for production 4/4. They were honest up front and told me they had no clue how long it could take. They said maybe 6mo maybe a year, they honestly did not know. I ordered when I did hoping it would actually take longer. Due to current finances Im hoping it doesnt come too early. Trying to pay some debt off first.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Noone but the Bronco Gods know. I ordered 12/28/21 and my dealer told me last week Im scheduled for production 4/4. They were honest up front and told me they had no clue how long it could take. They said maybe 6mo maybe a year, they honestly did not know. I ordered when I did hoping it would actually take longer. Due to current finances Im hoping it doesnt come too early. Trying to pay some debt off first.
What did you order?

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2dr Black Diamond mic mid 2.3 auto tow velocity blue

OP
OP
AB+

AB+

Wildtrak
First Name
AB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There's no way of accurately predicting it. Right now, it's all about the number of constraining options in your order like tow package, hard top, 2.7l engine, etc. and dealer allocations. The wild card is the production of micro chips and what the impact the latest developments in Europe will have on production. If you order a low end Bronco with no options, you could possibly see it in months. For most dealers, 12 to 18 months was a realistic estimate. If you're really desperate for a vehicle, Id go a different route. Waiting for your Bronco will increase your anxiety, blood pressure, cause you to talk to yourself and wonder if there's any logic to this system. I have an October 2020 reservation, ordered a 2021, and reordered a 2022 with no movement. I recently ordered a Jeep Wrangler and expect delivery in May. I plan to keep my Bronco reservation/order for now.
Thanks for your reply. I will probably proceed with another vehicle and reassess in the future. Congrats on your Wrangler.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AB+

AB+

Wildtrak
First Name
AB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have noticed that two doors are being produced faster.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am I. The same boat as you. I order the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and mine was marked built today and shipping. I was hoping for it to take a year.

I may have it in a week. I might have it in 2 months.

labattbluebronco

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 silverado, 11 taurus, 01 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have noticed that two doors are being produced faster.

I wish that were true. I, like many others, are waiting for our 2-door builds to be scheduled that were reserved in 2020.

OP
OP
AB+

AB+

Wildtrak
First Name
AB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It seems totally random from the above replies.
Sponsored