Sponsored

When should I expect the production date?

mari_posa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered my EG black Diamond 4-door bronco in Dec 2021. Anybody have any clue when I can expect that “on production schedule” email I am so longing for?
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It will depend on how many sins your have optioned and your dealers number of allocations vs. orders. Could be a couple of months or several years.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With the MIC top I’ll guess 2023 sometime. With the soft top it could be a couple months or 6+ months before it’s scheduled for production.

OP
OP
mari_posa

mari_posa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With the MIC top I’ll guess 2023 sometime. With the soft top it could be a couple months or 6+ months before it’s scheduled for production.
Oh wow! Thank you!!

OP
OP
mari_posa

mari_posa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It will depend on how many sins your have optioned and your dealers number of allocations vs. orders. Could be a couple of months or several years.
I’m hoping for couple of months!

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m hoping for couple of months!
Many of us poor suckers a couple months is quickly turning into a couple years, second week reservation and still waiting for a VIN

JMB

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All Fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered my EG black Diamond 4-door bronco in Dec 2021. Anybody have any clue when I can expect that “on production schedule” email I am so longing for?
Yes. No.

Last edited:

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember placing my reservation and order last spring about a half a year after reservations opened in July 2020 thinking maybe Ford will glitch and throw me a bone on a production date. 9 months later, I'm twiddling my thumbs lol. Good luck.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Many of us poor suckers a couple months is quickly turning into a couple years, second week reservation and still waiting for a VIN
Scohin
Just curious if my situation has happened to you. I reserved well over a year ago then ordered four months ago. The site never up dated to my order being placed or in process. I continually asked the dealership if they really ordered it. They kept telling me yes. Then I asked how it ties back to my reservation. They finally snapped and had me go to the B&P and start all over. Deposit and all. This tells me they never ordered it. Hopefully your situation is different but if this helps, check it out. I did get one deposit back in the end.

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Scohin
Just curious if my situation has happened to you. I reserved well over a year ago then ordered four months ago. The site never up dated to my order being placed or in process. I continually asked the dealership if they really ordered it. They kept telling me yes. Then I asked how it ties back to my reservation. They finally snapped and had me go to the B&P and start all over. Deposit and all. This tells me they never ordered it. Hopefully your situation is different but if this helps, check it out. I did get one deposit back in the end.
Fortunately not my situation, I've confirmed with the dealership and Ford that the order is in the system. All my info is in my Sig ;) best wishes

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hard top? You’d be lucky if it’s the end of the year. Soft top? With some dealer allocation luck you could be driving it by Memorial Day 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s a pretty fluid and somewhat random system, prepare for the worst and hope for the best

DieselSmack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fortunately not my situation, I've confirmed with the dealership and Ford that the order is in the system. All my info is in my Sig ;) best wishes
You and me the same man, was on the phone with customer service today. I confirmed my Bronco order is also in the system but i'm also in limbo :(

2nd order was on Oct 20th.

holo37

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No one actually knows how or when you will be scheduled. I was hoping to have something within a year and I had a VIN one month after I ordered and it’s a 2 DR OBX Lux MIC.

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC Acadia Denali AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There's no rhyme or reason to the production schedule. No one can tell you. I'm a fresh order as of 12/06/2021 and the dealership called me last night to tell me it's been scheduled for 3/27/22. He was floored and said my order passed 10 other folks that have been waiting since Day 1.
Sponsored