Sponsored

When should my reservation update from a 21 to a 22?

WildernessMan

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just checked mine, it has updated to a 22. Makes me feel a little better about the process..
I talked to my dealer on 10-18-21 and told him I had to change my color and drop a few accessories. He called me today 10-19-21 and he said it was updated and ordered for 22’ with a ‘Priority 10 Code’. I have checked my email and haven’t received any order updates. I wonder if this only correlates with B&P online orders? Which I didn’t do for the MY22. My dealer has been a longtime friend and doubt he’s making up stories about the order.
Sponsored

TL1964

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our ordered was updated by Ford, today. I went to the dealership on the 13th to convert the order.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI my reorder went smooth. Signed Dora, and price was exactly the same as website builder. I also got an email saying my order was updated. I got a priority code 18.

OP
OP

Farm8265

Badlands
First Name
STAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F 350 KING RANCH, 2017 VOLVO T90,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I updated my order on Monday around 1:00 by phone with my dealer. Email confirmation came 25 hours later.
Monday the 11th?

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Monday the 11th?
No. Yesterday.
I'm with Stephens. I just saw two posts there stating they got an update 2022 order from Ford this evening but have not talked to the dealership yet. Maybe Ford is doing the auto rollover I read about for existing 2021 orders?

Sponsored

JimCA

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received email from Ford confirming an update to 2022. Confirmed order with dealer this past Saturday. Next stop, 2023! 😂

Ford Bronco When should my reservation update from a 21 to a 22? EE86D63A-7532-4531-887A-F3EE55C4D5A4

OP
OP

Farm8265

Badlands
First Name
STAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI my reorder went smooth. Signed Dora, and price was exactly the same as website builder. I also got an email saying my order was updated. I got a priority code 18.
Mine was put in with a 10.
No. Yesterday.
I'm with Stephens. I just saw two posts there stating they got an update 2022 order from Ford this evening but have not talked to the dealership yet. Maybe Ford is doing the auto rollover I read about for existing 2021 orders?
that’s awesome, I did mine on the 13th and still have not received an email.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an e-mail from Ford today saying my order had been updated.

???? I didn't update anything.

Haven't even bothered talking to my dealer yet, because I hadn't picked a new color to replace my lost Rapid Red. Also, financial situation has... changed as of 2 weeks ago... so in no hurry to drop $30k on a new vehicle anyway.

E-mailed my sales rep and said "if you updated it send me the DORA".
If you didn't, then go ahead and do so, and pick HPR for now. (i figure I have at least until May before I have to pick a final color)

Edit: hey FORD, you would save a lot of heartache if the picture on "My Orders" page at least matched the color of the order and had basic info like trim, engine, and transmission choice.
I got the same email, I haven't confirmed anything with my dealer, told him yesterday I was looking at changing some things........and successfully transferred dealers this afternoon about 445pm.

OP
OP

Farm8265

Badlands
First Name
STAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I talked to my dealer on 10-18-21 and told him I had to change my color and drop a few accessories. He called me today 10-19-21 and he said it was updated and ordered for 22’ with a ‘Priority 10 Code’. I have checked my email and haven’t received any order updates. I wonder if this only correlates with B&P online orders? Which I didn’t do for the MY22. My dealer has been a longtime friend and doubt he’s making up stories about the order.
I think you may be right.

Doc Brown

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 'updated' email came last night and my ford account shows the same. Though the image of the bronco is incorrect.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got an E Mail from Ford (not the dealer) just yesterday that my order was updated to a 2022. I originally placed the order 1/20/21. It happened automatically, I did not have to do anything. I am a July 14 (2020) early AM reservation.

After multiple E Mails to the dealer and a trip there personally a few months ago they were not able to supply me with any additional information. Now just yesterday I got the E Mail. I was not going to re-order so I have to go the dealership now to cancel I guess.

I have absolutely no idea of my dealership's allocations, etc. so have no idea when it will come in and as a 2022, 2023 or 2024. I'll bet the dealer keeps the order and lists it off of their lot. I am tempted to take it, then turn it around for a few hundred dollar profit but after paying huge sales tax that I would have to re-coup I am not sure it's worth the effort. My son really likes them- perhaps I can offer it to him.

OP
OP

Farm8265

Badlands
First Name
STAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an E Mail from Ford (not the dealer) just yesterday that my order was updated to a 2022. I originally placed the order 1/20/21. It happened automatically, I did not have to do anything. I am a July 14 (2020) early AM reservation.

After multiple E Mails to the dealer and a trip there personally a few months ago they were not able to supply me with any additional information. Now just yesterday I got the E Mail. I was not going to re-order so I have to go the dealership now to cancel I guess.

I have absolutely no idea of my dealership's allocations, etc. so have no idea when it will come in and as a 2022, 2023 or 2024. I'll bet the dealer keeps the order and lists it off of their lot. I am tempted to take it, then turn it around for a few hundred dollar profit but after paying huge sales tax that I would have to re-coup I am not sure it's worth the effort. My son really likes them- perhaps I can offer it to him.
I would not give up your spot in line, you have several options.