First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Outdoor version of the governments crash test site.
Bunch of dummies.

Bkl Diamond Cheese/2D/2.7/SASQ/MIC/MID/TOW

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outdoor version of the governments crash test site.
Bunch of dummies.

Bkl Diamond Cheese/2D/2.7/SASQ/MIC/MID/TOW
Yup... Drove straight into a line of parked trailers in broad daylight. 🤡

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How does this happen? Was toonces the cat driving again?

teevan

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not me fortunately... Same color as me, but I have the 17" beadlock wheels.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes but it’s still owned by Ford until that someone buys it.
Some of them are already paid for (like mine) yet still at dirt mountain. So while it is likely that the Broncos here is owned by Ford, it was likely already promised to a buyer.

Why mine is already paid for is hashed out in other threads, safe to say that there were reasons.

RockChalk7KC

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It might be mine. Can't tell if that's AMB or black.
Mine is AMB and should have roof rails. I could see them holding off on the roof rails until MIC 2.0 though...
I do have the key pad, 2.3 manual. Wish I could tell if it's manual or auto in the pics.

Last edited:

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of them are already paid for (like mine) yet still at dirt mountain. So while it is likely that the Broncos here is owned by Ford, it was likely already promised to a buyer.

Why mine is already paid for is hashed out in other threads, safe to say that there were reasons.
you gave money to a dealership for when a bronco gets delivered to them if it never gets delivered you get no bronco. Nothing is promised until you have keys in your hand. If you paid for one already and this happens to you I’d laugh hysterically. You do you though. All the reservation system does is give you an opportunity to get a bronco should one tied to your name arrive. Look at all the people that ordered FEs and dealers 99’d them for whatever reason now they get no FE as “promised”

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is AMB and should have roof rails. I could see them holding off on the roof rails until MIC 2.0 though...
I do have the key pad, 2.3 manual. Wish I could tell if it's manual or auto in the pics.
I hope it isn't yours because that looks AMB to me.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
you gave money to a dealership for when a bronco gets delivered to them if it never gets delivered you get no bronco. Nothing is promised until you have keys in your hand. If you paid for one already and this happens to you I’d laugh hysterically. You do you though. All the reservation system does is give you an opportunity to get a bronco should one tied to your name arrive. Look at all the people that ordered FEs and dealers 99’d them for whatever reason now they get no FE as “promised”
I gave my money to military auto sales through a program limited to overseas service members returning to the US, so you laugh your ass off if that happens. It only shows what a dick you are.

In the meantime... I will continue to wait for my Bronco to be delivered. You might think that I had a reservation, I never had a reservation prior to making my order... so keep laughing.

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I gave my money to military auto sales through a program limited to overseas service members returning to the US, so you laugh your ass off if that happens. It only shows what a dick you are.

In the meantime... I will continue to wait for my Bronco to be delivered. You might think that I had a reservation, I never had a reservation prior to making my order... so keep laughing.
I sure will. Not smart to pay for something before you have it. I’m not sympathetic to military programs. I’m active duty too. Good luck to you hope it doesn’t bite you in the ass. Hahaha

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I sure will. Not smart to pay for something before you have it. I’m not sympathetic to military programs. I’m active duty too. Good luck to you hope it doesn’t bite you in the ass. Hahaha
That's just how the program works, I could either go with it, or have little to no chance at a Bronco. Sorry to hear that you aren't sympathetic to any benefits that the military happens to get, hope that serves you well, in the meantime, thank you for your service.

We'll soon find out whether or not I made a mistake. At this rate, you'll get your Bronco before I get mine.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's just how the program works, I could either go with it, or have little to no chance at a Bronco. Sorry to hear that you aren't sympathetic to any benefits that the military happens to get, hope that serves you well, in the meantime, thank you for your service.

We'll soon find out whether or not I made a mistake. At this rate, you'll get your Bronco before I get mine.
Scheduled to be built the 21st of October. Going to Bronco Off Rodeo Nevada on the 14th.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Uh-oh... It looks AMB to be as well.

I do think you are safe though as there were multiple Bronco's in the Dirt Mountain aerial photos that had the Roof Racks installed on them, so hopefully this wasnt yours.

RockChalk7KC

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Uh-oh... It looks AMB to be as well.

I do think you are safe though as there were multiple Bronco's in the Dirt Mountain aerial photos that had the Roof Racks installed on them, so hopefully this wasnt yours.
I hope so. I looked as well, it looked like only 2 door models with the rails. Hoping for the best!
Sponsored