Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@treadlightly . @lauk101 , @jmoney , @RockChalk7KC , @moviedude , @Ford2015 , @96GreenBronco , @Loupeznik , @akusp , @Icarus , @Axe , @Rosedp , @teevan , @zoldham , @ColoradoGuy , @Brichan , @38shoptruck , @Mrpenn46 , @Elonmsk , @FloatingMoat , & @Farrell22

@Nite93 posted the following picture on the MichiganBroncoClub page:
New hire kids.They lost control about 50-60 feet from the trailer and when it straightened out it was too late. There were three in the truck one had to get glass pulled out of his forehead. They weren’t wearing seat belts. According to a buddy of mine.
Ford Bronco When the unthinkable happens - Bronco damaged at MAP 60341

Now the assumption is this was a Dirt Mountain rig travelling between one of the lots and the MOD shop for roof replacement.
I know the tracker doesn't have any Colors listed for your rigs, so I've narrowed it down as much as possible with the Badlands, MIC, Non-SAS, 4dr, and Non-Built/Shipped/Delivered metrics.

Hate to ask, but does this color match any of your rigs?
Remember: This could very well be one of the ~80% of Dirt Mountain Bronco's that didn't enter their info into our Tracker.

Ford Bronco When the unthinkable happens - Bronco damaged at MAP 1633819503387
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

jmoney

Big Bend
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@treadlightly . @lauk101 , @jmoney , @RockChalk7KC , @moviedude , @Ford2015 , @96GreenBronco , @Loupeznik , @akusp , @Icarus , @Axe , @Rosedp , @teevan , @zoldham , @ColoradoGuy , @Brichan , @38shoptruck , @Mrpenn46 , @Elonmsk , @FloatingMoat , & @Farrell22

@Nite93 posted the following picture on the MichiganBroncoClub page:

60341.jpeg

Now the assumption is this was a Dirt Mountain rig travelling between one of the lots and the MOD shop for roof replacement.
I know the tracker doesn't have any Colors listed for your rigs, so I've narrowed it down as much as possible with the Badlands, MIC, Non-SAS, 4dr, and Non-Built/Shipped/Delivered metrics.

Remember: This could very well be one of the ~80% of Dirt Mountain Bronco's that didn't enter their info into our Tracker.

1633819503387.png
Thanks but not mine. I’m a cactus grey 4 door. If there is a picture of one of those wrecked, I would like to get the kids’ addresses and a list of their fears.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's terrible!

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks but not mine. I’m a cactus grey 4 door. If there is a picture of one of those wrecked, I would like to get the kids’ addresses and a list of their fears.
If there is a Cactus OBX wrecked like that, you can add me to their list of fears. And Halloween is coming early!!!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So we’re the workers beating the balls off of it and lost control they should all be fired . How the hell does this happen problem is
No one wants to work anymore cause there getting paid to sit on there lazy asses at home and do nothing
Get new hires that basically suck and don’t have a clue . The whole auto industry is in for a shit show

Last edited:

Sponsored

jmoney

Big Bend
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am suspicious - and it might sound crazy - but I’ve got a manual badlands out there. If these are the types of drivers they are using, what are the chances mine is getting bypassed bc they cannot drive a stick??

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Nite93 posting the following picture on the MichiganBroncoClub page:

Ford Bronco When the unthinkable happens - Bronco damaged at MAP Screenshot_20211009-162427_Gallery

Ford Bronco When the unthinkable happens - Bronco damaged at MAP Screenshot_20211009-162427_Gallery

That Sucks!

Mine is cactus gray.

hammaya-relaxed.gif

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we’re the workers beating the balls off of it and lost control they should all be fired . How the hell does this happen problem is
No one wants to work anymore cause there getting paid to sit on there lazy asses at home and do nothing
Get new hires that basically suck amd don’t have a clue . The whole auto industry is in for a shit show
Ford Bronco When the unthinkable happens - Bronco damaged at MAP 899ED04E-021A-4D08-BE78-24A485763D7C
Sponsored