First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope so. I looked as well, it looked like only 2 door models with the rails. Hoping for the best!
Another clue that it might not be mine, I'm not seeing a headliner in the panel on the ground.
Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So we’re the workers beating the balls off of it and lost control they should all be fired . How the hell does this happen problem is
No one wants to work anymore cause there getting paid to sit on there lazy asses at home and do nothing
Get new hires that basically suck and don’t have a clue . The whole auto industry is in for a shit show
Ford Bronco When the unthinkable happens - Bronco damaged at MAP dazed-and-confused-okay

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rosedp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a tragedy, it's not mine as I have an Area 51 color but somebody needs to be fired and somebody needs to get a new one built ASAP!

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This photo of the crashed Bronco should be turned into a T shirt, which represents the 2021 Bronco fiasco. Hoodies available for an additional $10.

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So 3 new hires were fucking around in Bronco and lost control into a truck? I can't imagine the level of debauchery that had to be going on to get to this point. Idiots.

BuckingBronco72

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve said it before in another thread but I’ve seen these porters driving down Michigan Ave and some of them definitely drive them like it’s not their vehicle. Hope they are all alright.

Sponsored

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve said it before in another thread but I’ve seen these porters driving down Michigan Ave and some of them definitely drive them like it’s not their vehicle. Hope they are all alright.
Yea dude, it's infuriating. No respect, even if it's still Ford's truck. I damn near got rear ended on the freeway on CA at 75 mph by a brand new Dodge Ram TRX. Dude was just on it, going berserk. He had to have been minimum 95+ while everyone was at 75-80. I didn't see him as he was weaving through traffic. Changed lanes then all I saw was a windshield dipped under the tail of my truck because he was so hard on the brakes. Turns out, it was a Hennessy TRX being delivered to a dealer for a customer. Window sticker and all. Some jack off was joy riding someone else's truck as he delivered it. He looked like he was just some 21 year old kid and damn near wrecked a brand new $100k truck and my $70k truck at 75+ mph.

Idiots need to learn good work ethic includes responsible action at all times. That little word "integrity" everyone hates nowadays is too inconvenient.

Whether these guys were reckless or not is yet to be revealed but I'll refrain from passing judgement because I wasn't there. For their sake I hope they weren't. In either case, I don't think Ford will release details, nor are they obligated to. Good luck to whoever that truck was being built for, I'm sure Ford will make it right. In my experience they usually do.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are these new hire kids gonna f up the clutch on my manual

LeeMac

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350/Expedition/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are these new hire kids gonna f up the clutch on my manual
Your probably safe. Most of the younger generation wouldn’t understand enough about the three pedal configuration to even attempt to drive it.

RockChalk7KC

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately I still haven't found out if it's mine or not. I've got my zone rep (I'm a desk manager at a Ford store) trying to find out what the VIN is.
Sponsored