First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m very much considering switching my reservation to Granger, because they seem to be one of the few who are offering set pricing below invoice without X-plan. They’re pretty far from me, so for convenience I wouldn’t mind being with a local dealer if I know Ford will allow X-plan.

Anyway, I’m sure nobody knows right now, but when should we know? Before Oct 31st? Hopefully not in December when it’s too late right?
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m very much considering switching my reservation to Granger, because they seem to be one of the few who are offering set pricing below invoice without X-plan. They’re pretty far from me, so for convenience I wouldn’t mind being with a local dealer if I know Ford will allow X-plan.

Anyway, I’m sure nobody knows right now, but when should we know? Before Oct 31st? Hopefully not in December when it’s too late right?
Your right, nobody knows for sure right now whether Ford will offer X Plan pricing for the new Broncos. Most likely Ford will offer X Plan for all trim packages other than the First Edition, since it's limited production. If Ford does offer X Plan for the new Broncos? I believe most Dealers will honor X Plan pricing, or they'll lose their reservation holders to another dealership. We'll just have to wait and see. But I'm pretty confident, based on what my dealer has told me that Ford will offer X Plan for the new Broncos. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a dealer near you that will honor X Plan if you're Dealer is sketchy about confirming whether they will honor X Plan if Ford offers it. Good Luck!

OP
OP
attworth

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your right, nobody knows for sure right now whether Ford will offer X Plan pricing for the new Broncos. Most likely Ford will offer X Plan for all trim packages other than the First Edition, since it's limited production. If Ford does offer X Plan for the new Broncos? I believe most Dealers will honor X Plan pricing, or they'll lose their reservation holders to another dealership. We'll just have to wait and see. But I'm pretty confident, based on what my dealer has told me that Ford will offer X Plan for the new Broncos. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a dealer near you that will honor X Plan if you're Dealer is sketchy about confirming whether they will honor X Plan if Ford offers it. Good Luck!
Both my reservation dealer and the local dealer will honor the program plans, but neither of them will go under MSRP without it.

Probably should just go with Granger. He’s at least transparent about everything. Road trip time I think.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both my reservation dealer and the local dealer will honor the program plans, but neither of them will go under MSRP without it.

Probably should just go with Granger. He’s at least transparent about everything. Road trip time I think.
If you have an X Plan PIN and the Dealer honors X Plan? You'll be able to buy at 0.4% below the dealer invoice price which is way below MSRP. I've heard Grainger is offering $1,300.00 below invoice and X Plan. That would definitely be worth a road trip! ?

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We knew several weeks ago.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm eligible for Z-plan pricing through my dad. I'll be interested to see what pricing will look like. It was around $3k off my Mustang.
That's awesome!

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We knew several weeks ago.
It's talked about a lot. But I haven't seen any confirmation from Ford that X Plan will definitely be available for the new Broncos. Have you? If you have? Please copy and paste it here.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your right, nobody knows for sure right now whether Ford will offer X Plan pricing for the new Broncos.
Wrong. Ford’s Director of communications (Mike Levine) made a public statement and confirmed that it would be offered on Bronco. It’s still there in his Twitter feed.

OP
OP
attworth

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wrong. Ford’s Director of communications (Mike Levine) made a public statement and confirmed that it would be offered on Bronco. It’s still there in his Twitter feed.
Interesting. Gonna go dig now.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wonder if that includes First Editions. It should IMO, but would like to see or hear a confirmation before the dealer switch deadline.
Sponsored