Sponsored

When will B&P change to 2022 model year?

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m just afraid what my build is going to cost year two. I’m already sitting just under $60k.
Sponsored

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m just afraid what my build is going to cost year two. I’m already sitting just under $60k.
Yeah hopefully it stays pretty much the same but we will see. Maybe we will get lucky and get our bronco January of 22. Lol

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Prices are locked in for people who already have MY21 reservations.
I know this is what we were told...but something tells me that Ford is going to mess this up. I mean say they introduce something like a ManSquatch, or White Tops, or Roof racks, or fix the front camera... Just wondering how they are going to shaft us.

I wouldn't be surprised if they say we can keep our 2021 pricing as long as we stick with 2021 options..but the moment you switch to a new 2022 option, it's a different ball game.

Time will tell but we just keep getting shafted and I can't see them grandfathering to many extras in for us.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this is what we were told...but something tells me that Ford is going to mess this up. I mean say they introduce something like a ManSquatch, or White Tops, or Roof racks, or fix the front camera... Just wondering how they are going to shaft us.

I wouldn't be surprised if they say we can keep our 2021 pricing as long as we stick with 2021 options..but the moment you switch to a new 2022 option, it's a different ball game.

Time will tell but we just keep getting shafted and I can't see them grandfathering to many extras in for us.
This is exactly what they’ve already said. Prices locked in for a “comparable” MY22.

Basically, if you wanted a MY21 but were forced to wait for production to catch up, there’s no penalty.

If you want something that was introduced new for MY22, it makes sense you would pay the MY22 price. (Since there wouldn’t even be a MY21 price)

We overlap with things like Mod and dual top, but I assume even though they became MY22 only option, they were already offered with a MY21 price… so those prices would be rolled over.

For things like normal price increases from year-to-year for any car manufacturer, I assume that even if you select a MY22 option, anything that had been available in MY21 would still be locked in. No sense in denying you the MY21 base price on a trim just because you selected the MY22 green color, when the difference is likely going to be only a few hundred dollars, considering the PR hit Ford would take.

(i suspect part of the reason Ford has said they’re still working on how they’ll rollover orders into MY22 is because they need to figure out how to honor all the MY21 pricing, instead of just having everyone do an otherwise fresh MY22 order)

This is all speculation on my part.