Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s getting to be annoying how Ford has been handling updates like this. It’s not a brand new bronco reveal where everything has to be be under wraps. My only assumption is they still can’t make Broncos as fast as they want, and still have a bazillion 21 orders moving to 22, mixed with the ongoing chip shortage, and of course taking care of dealers so they can mark them up as well.
honestly at this point if I manage to actually get the bronco I want without any hassles by the summer I’ll honestly be surprised 😮
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure why the @Administrator took away my avatar and now removed the function on my account, they didn't communicate anything to me. My guess is that commenting FoMoCo doesn't need to communicate with individuals was inferred as a web forum of conversation didn't need communication. 🤷‍♂️

Either way, onto your point.... You knew this was coming!

s42kDR[1].gif

jvnneLX[1].gif

B&P Live on October 22nd!
Just be content that you were allowed to keep your individuality and the name Rick Astley. They could have renamed you Flock of Seagulls or A-ha.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Or perhaps I was trying to buy some time to solve the code by throwing you off with a futile decryption effort…….or is there really a Caption Crunch decider ring?
Enter exhibit A….z
4B82C969-7139-45AC-A981-43A28386F7F5.png
Touche my friend.

OP
OP
Rick Astley

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bumping up for some more votes on when B&P will go live! (should have just made a new thread with a new poll, sorry!)

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It'll be soon, meant to get screen shot but B&P was looping me around earlier and showing 2022 but not letting me get actually into build anything.

GPW

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It'll be soon, meant to get screen shot but B&P was looping me around earlier and showing 2022 but not letting me get actually into build anything.
Sounds like it’s finished!

Sponsored

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wasn't the MY21 B&P configurator for the Ford Ranger laid out like the 2021 Ford F-150 B&P? It seems the Ford Ranger B&P updated to the new layout that the Bronco and Bronco Sport use currently. Am I crazy?

If so, please tell me!

If not, it may be a sign that Ford is on the way to updating other vehicles to MY22 very soon. Such as the Bronco.....dun dun dun.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If the poll closes on Nov. 19, will you start a new poll if B&P is not open by then??? 🤔

OP
OP
Rick Astley

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If the poll closes on Nov. 19, will you start a new poll if B&P is not open by then??? 🤔
I will make a new thread every day in November asking the same thing, then on November 20th, i'll start 3 new poll's.

That way all the newb's feel justified in making mirror threads to mine every day.

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will make a new thread every day in November asking the same thing, then on November 20th, i'll start 3 new poll's.

That way all the newb's feel justified in making mirror threads to mine every day.
Would you consider instead reanimating the ghost of a B&P thread from 2020, please?
Sponsored