Sponsored

When will dealers have inventory to check out in person?

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

anyone know when dealers will be getting any of the Bronco's so we can check them and get better feel on what we are getting?
Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anyone know when dealers will be getting any of the Bronco's so we can check them and get better feel on what we are getting?
The test-drive models - lots of pictures coming out of Ford so it may be late February or early March.

Broncos for sale? No idea but if I was a betting man I'd wager March 2022 at the earliest.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last edited:

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For dealers that opted in the mannequin program, we will be getting a loaner vehicle (no eta right now) that we cant sell with less than 4,000 miles...there is also a minimum time it has to be in service but i cant remember it...this is to be used for test drives and customers to look at...

Inventory...earliest is probably June/July from all the fake orders and customers who decide to pass on their order...also, customers who buy to flip and trade...July/Aug...we traded in a C8 vet 2 weeks after the customer bought it last March...so u never know

Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since when and what would the logic be in that?
I believe there are two separate things that have been discussed...

1. Is the mannequins that are only to sit in the showroom and must be returned to Ford. This was announced a long time ago and I’m not sure where it stands now.

2. Is the FCTP... that’s the dealer’s Bronco to do with what they want, but they can not sell it until after a certain amount of time and miles... which is designed to force them to use it for test drives and loaners.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rives-updated-with-accessory-pack-info.10364/

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For dealers that opted in the mannequin program, we will be getting a loaner vehicle (no eta right now) that we cant sell with less than 4,000 miles...there is also a minimum time it has to be in service but i cant remember it...this is to be used for test drives and customers to look at...

Inventory...earliest is probably June/July from all the fake orders and customers who decide to pass on their order...also, customers who buy to flip and trade...July/Aug...we traded in a C8 vet 2 weeks after the customer bought it last March...so u never know
I believe it was rumored at 7 months. You'll have a lot of interest in those.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I believe there are two separate things that have been discussed...

1. Is the mannequins that are only to sit in the showroom and must be returned to Ford. This was announced a long time ago and I’m not sure where it stands now.

2. Is the FCTP... that’s the dealer’s Bronco to do with what they want, but they can not sell it until after a certain amount of time and miles... which is designed to force them to use it for test drives and loaners.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rives-updated-with-accessory-pack-info.10364/
1 + 2 =

Ford Bronco When will dealers have inventory to check out in person? 1611433072702

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They will have demo/floor models sometime this spring. But to buy? Not until 2022
Sponsored