Sponsored

When will Ford reveal the 2022MY Changes? New Colors / Trims?

gjproducer

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Either Oct. 26th, or Nov. 12th.
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When do you think Ford will release the new colors, models, and other changes for 2022?
I wouldn’t expect to many changes they can’t get out the ones they have now lol

Gnocchi

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe the way I put it was a little dramatic, but yes they are kind of asking people to switch to soft tops. They provided a window for people to switch to soft top and get a hard top prep kit for free.

I made the switch last week to soft top. Seeing some of the issues with the hard top makes me ready to gamble on the soft top lol
Thanks for the clarification on that. Sounds like a mess I am going to stay away from until its sorted out. I actually wanted the soft top over the hard top, until I saw the fit of the soft top which in my opinion, looks like it is too big/not tight enough... then I read about the disaster going on with the hard top. Not looking good on either front for me.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll bet anyone $100 that there are exactly ZERO changes. They already scratched the painted top, so there goes along with it the "Heritage" edition. That Green color was likely tied to that, so there goes that one as well. Sas is a restraint every month, so they might keep the mansquatch off the 22 books so they can play catch up. My gut feeling is that they make no changes until they clear the backlog. Sorry for the FUD.
I think you are right. FE goes away (obviously) and maybe they trim out some low volume options and maybe a color (or two) comes or goes, but other than that they need to get this moving in the right direction before they complicate things more.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

begging? They are trying to help- as I see it. Getting your Bronco to you sooner.
Considering 91% of the orders are MIC, and they are limited to 56%, and on top of that 28% of the 91% are two door, they need 28% of the orders to be four door MIC, 28% to be two door, and 44% to be four door soft. This means they need 61% of all four door orders to be soft tops, and currently only 13% are - at least based on current constraints.

So yeah, they are asking: convert to soft top or they’re making dealer stock soft tops instead.

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the clarification on that. Sounds like a mess I am going to stay away from until its sorted out. I actually wanted the soft top over the hard top, until I saw the fit of the soft top which in my opinion, looks like it is too big/not tight enough... then I read about the disaster going on with the hard top. Not looking good on either front for me.
Part of the soft top look is by design. I assume you are talking about the wavy looking windows. That is by design so the back part can be pushed upwards when loading stuff in the back.

I was originally hard top all the way because of living in the midwest but after a few former jeep people said they made it through winters just fine I felt more at ease. Then I saw a few videos of people driving in soft tops and that put my noise issue to bed. Then I saw all the hard top issues and just lost faith its going to be fixed so I made the switch

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
🚙

image_search_1626719781161.gif

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering 91% of the orders are MIC, and they are limited to 56%, and on top of that 28% of the 91% are two door, they need 28% of the orders to be four door MIC, 28% to be two door, and 44% to be four door soft. This means they need 61% of all four door orders to be soft tops, and currently only 13% are - at least based on current constraints.

So yeah, they are asking: convert to soft top or they’re making dealer stock soft tops instead.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Its sad 99% of us don't even have a 2021and people are asking about 2022 changes.
I'm only interested in the 2022 MY because I have zero chance of getting a 2021 Bronco.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can actually understand this, please dont do it in common core language :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow- math...

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you are right. FE goes away (obviously) and maybe they trim out some low volume options and maybe a color (or two) comes or goes, but other than that they need to get this moving in the right direction before they complicate things more.
I doubt they even mess with colors. Can you imagine the shitstorm if they eliminated a color wanted by early reservers that get pushed to 22? Way easier in the PR department to leave it alone and tell people that green has moved to 23 with everything else.

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just did Build & Price for the 723rd time, and now it's not showing the Sasquatch package on the Outer Banks. :( Maybe i will wait another year or more for things to smooth out. :cry:
I tried pricing out a Black Diamond. Beings it only goes up to the Mid PKG and the total price came to $51k, I went back to the OBX page.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just did Build & Price for the 723rd time, and now it's not showing the Sasquatch package on the Outer Banks. :( Maybe i will wait another year or more for things to smooth out. :cry:
I tried pricing out a Black Diamond. Beings it only goes up to the Mid PKG and the total price came to $51k, I went back to the OBX page.
I just went in to B&P and built an OBX w/ Sasquatch.
Sponsored