First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I put in a reservation back in May (Long story…dealer accidentally canceled my original reservation from 2020). That said when do you think I will I should hear to be able to finally put my order in?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Hilltopper

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Technically you could've ordered back in May and you still can
I have my reservation in as of May 21. With that said when do you think I should hear back on when I will actually be able to place the order?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my reservation in as of May 21. With that said when do you think I should hear back on when I will actually be able to place the order?
If you're talking '22 then most likely sometime in October. But like I said, you could've ordered a '21 at any time since you placed your reservation.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Order Bank for MY22 was supposed to open on 13 September.
Ford has since walked that back to "October"

As others have said, you could have ordered at any time.

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dealer told me today. I can place my order Monday for the 2022. But I want to give this dealer in Pa. a call Monday. See what thier story is. I was told you can save a few bucks. Its worth a call. Oh, and as a side note. A dealer close by to me, sold thier mule today, for 10k over sticker. BUT it only has 3 k miles on it. The dealer is making the buyer wait. Till it hits 6k miles before they will let him have it. Just wanted to throw that in the mix.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer told me today. I can place my order Monday for the 2022. But I want to give this dealer in Pa. a call Monday. See what thier story is. I was told you can save a few bucks. Its worth a call. Oh, and as a side note. A dealer close by to me, sold thier mule today, for 10k over sticker. BUT it only has 3 k miles on it. The dealer is making the buyer wait. Till it hits 6k miles before they will let him have it. Just wanted to throw that in the mix.
Highly unlikely, we don't have a 2022 order guide and Ford hasn't given us any indication that 2022 order bank is opening any earlier than October.

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Highly unlikely, we don't have a 2022 order guide and Ford hasn't given us any indication that 2022 order bank is opening any earlier than October.
I am only quoting what the sales manager told me today. We will know Monday. Will keep you posted. Off topic, I get so pissed off at Ford, for this really shlt rollout of a vehicle I have been wanting for years. Sometimes I feel like just buying the Defender 90 till I see Broncos on the lot, you can just go in and buy. Ford really ruing the Bronco release. My humble 2 cents.

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you talking about Chapman Ford? It's not a secret - they're on the forum.

Sponsored

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am only quoting what the sales manager told me today. We will know Monday. Will keep you posted. Off topic, I get so pissed off at Ford, for this really shlt rollout of a vehicle I have been wanting for years. Sometimes I feel like just buying the Defender 90 till I see Broncos on the lot, you can just go in and buy. Ford really ruining the Bronco release. My humble 2 cents.

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are you talking about Chapman Ford? It's not a secret - they're on the forum.
Chapman and Granger. Yes your correct. A fella on another thread told me. I have not been on here that long. I did not know.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The blue oval forum posted that order dates had not changed as of Friday. It had MY22 banks open 9/13. Could it change? With the way this rollout has gone? Of course!

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Per Friday's FDNB (Fleet Distribution News Bulletin) below is the scheduling and production timetable for the 2021/2022MY Bronco.

• 09/03/2021 - 2021MY Fleet Final Order Date
  • 09/23/2021 - 2021MY Last Day to Spec Change
  • 12/10/2021 - 2021MY Balance Out Date

• 09/13/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 10/14/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins
  • 12/13/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am only quoting what the sales manager told me today. We will know Monday. Will keep you posted. Off topic, I get so pissed off at Ford, for this really shlt rollout of a vehicle I have been wanting for years. Sometimes I feel like just buying the Defender 90 till I see Broncos on the lot, you can just go in and buy. Ford really ruining the Bronco release. My humble 2 cents.
Every industry has been ground to a halt because of a myriad of issues relating to the pandemic.
Sponsored