First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Every industry has been ground to a halt because of a myriad of issues relating to the pandemic.
IMHO, Fords issues run deeper than the pandemic.
Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks. I guess we will see. IF ANYONE FROM THOSE PA. FORD DEALERS READ THIS. shoot me a PM, I want to hear your "DEAL" and am READY TO ORDER. thanks.
Not sure if this is your intent or not, but this comes across a little hostile. Chapman's "deal" is well documented. It was 3% below invoice for a while, then 4% below invoice, and since reservations have stopped it switched to flat amounts off per trim

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure if this is your intent or not, but this comes across a little hostile. Chapman's "deal" is well documented. It was 3% below invoice for a while, then 4% below invoice, and since reservations have stopped it switched to flat amounts off per trim
Trust me. This was not meant to be hostile at all. Another poster on another thread, said call. Those dealers were offering deals. My post, is an INQUIRY. If anyone working at these dealerships saw my post. Send me a PM regarding the "DEAL". Get it? And I would not know about Chapmans " well documented", deals. I have only been here a few days. Lol

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

IMHO, Fords issues run deeper than the pandemic.
FWIW, I've been with this Ford dealer for a decade, all manufacturers have their ups and downs. I wouldn't stay if I didn't feel the good outweighs the bad.

I think Farley was the right choice, I only need to look at his past performance with Toyota. Nothing is instant, but we're seeing some immediate effects at the dealer level, pandemic notwithstanding.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FWIW, I've been with this Ford dealer for a decade, all manufacturers have their ups and downs. I wouldn't stay if I didn't feel the good outweighs the bad.

I think Farley was the right choice, I only need to look at his past performance with Toyota. Nothing is instant, but we're seeing some immediate effects at the dealer level, pandemic notwithstanding.
Sean- I think this guy is newish to the internet. Might need a break ;)

Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sean- I think this guy is newish to the internet. Might need a break ;)
It's all good, just trying to provide some perspective. Auto manufacturing is far more nuanced than most people realize, especially now.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to hear.

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealers will have order guides on Monday (Sept. 13) I would think, only the MY22 build and price was pushed back to October.

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my reservation in as of May 21. With that said when do you think I should hear back on when I will actually be able to place the order?
Wait, you're still waiting for the dealer to contact you?
OMG.

Is this the same dealer again?
If so you need to switch dealers, even if you cannot transfer the res, get a new one with a better dealer. You should have switched back in 2020.

Im not certain if they are allowing dealer switches anymore.

You should have gotten an email in a day or two about your reservation.

Yes, had you gone into the dealer the next day, you could have placed your order.

Are you dead certain the old reservation was cancelled? How did they manage that?

OP
OP

Hilltopper

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wait, you're still waiting for the dealer to contact you?
OMG.

Is this the same dealer again?
If so you need to switch dealers, even if you cannot transfer the res, get a new one with a better dealer. You should have switched back in 2020.

Im not certain if they are allowing dealer switches anymore.

You should have gotten an email in a day or two about your reservation.

Yes, had you gone into the dealer the next day, you could have placed your order.

Are you dead certain the old reservation was cancelled? How did they manage that?
Yup, I did and the dealer confirmed receipt of the reservation. I recently asked them about next steps and they just told me they are extremely backordered and would likely be several months before we could put the order in.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, I did and the dealer confirmed receipt of the reservation. I recently asked them about next steps and they just told me they are extremely backordered and would likely be several months before we could put the order in.
Garbage excuse from your dealer. They could've taken your order as soon as they confirmed your reservation. Sorry man. :(

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
It litterally takes under 5 minutes to put your order in. I would change dealers, because this guy is just lazy.

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am only quoting what the sales manager told me today. We will know Monday. Will keep you posted. Off topic, I get so pissed off at Ford, for this really shlt rollout of a vehicle I have been wanting for years. Sometimes I feel like just buying the Defender 90 till I see Broncos on the lot, you can just go in and buy. Ford really ruing the Bronco release. My humble 2 cents.
I did this. Sort of... I picked up my 2022 Defender 90 this past Friday.

I say sort of because it wasn't like I canceled my order explicitly to go get a Defender. I canceled my reservation months ago because I really only wanted a painted hard top and everything just kept getting pushed. Fast forward several months to this summer and I found a Defender 90 in transit to a dealer near me and snagged it.

Same logic as you though. "I'll just drive this a few years and re-evaluate when I can drive the Bronco first and have the options I want on it."
Sponsored