Sponsored

When will I convert a reservation to an order?

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"By September"
Thanks. I’m not sure when to convert given that. I definitely don’t want a 2021, but I’d love to get in early for a 2022. I’m a day 1 reservation holder.
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So Contact your dealer, tell them under no circumstances are they to convert your reservation to an order until you come to a concensus (out the door price would be preferred)... And if there are any red flags... Run to a new dealer.
And follow up with an email to the dealer after you tell them what to do or not do and their response. Remember the old adage, if it isn't in writing, it did not happen...

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I’m not sure when to convert given that. I definitely don’t want a 2021, but I’d love to get in early for a 2022. I’m a day 1 reservation holder.
If you know you want a MY22, you can convert but will need a priority code 99… or you could not convert at all and leave it as a reservation…

Either way, you’ll place an order for a MY22 when those order banks open. Your reservation time stamp ranking will roll over into MY22 production.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was a (long running) joke for when we were told the original B&P was going to be released. But it applies here as well.

Originally, Ford said the MY22 order banks would open up sometime this summer with production switching over in December. As it has been said, timestamp does carry over to MY22, but these days commodity restraints are the governing factor to getting your Bronco scheduled and built.
Sponsored