First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I went to my dealer today, they said that they Bronco Sport will have better deals in the next 6 months to a year. Do you think this won't happen with the Bronco at the end of 2022? Also as an early reservation holder, if I hold off until 2022 will I be paying the 2-5% more? And if they cant produce enough 2021s will I be forced to pay more the 2022?
You're comparing a vehicle that Ford can and has been building to one they won't even start building for months - and even then will be quite constrained with a known pent-up demand. I think the comparison here is between apples and asteroids.
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can say with high confidence, that I will get my Bronco within a week after it has been built, shipped to, and prepped by Granger.

BigMike949

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So for us poor saps with late reservations, does anyone know when the 22my will start shipping?

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, I agree the Badlands Bronco Sport is too expensive and priced not to far from the base big boy. At this point I'm getting a bit concerned over price and waiting. I need to make a fair and practical decision if I want to continue or just go with something less expensive and more particle for now.
Weigh the door off top off experience. If that is not what you need or want then there are a lot of vehicles in the 35-50 range that fit the bill.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question for Granger:

In light of recent Ford news, it's my understanding if a customer wants to hold his reservation for a MY22 then he can AND save his time stamp/place in line.

If I reserved with Granger during the $2k off October special and decide to hold my reservation until MY22, will Granger still honor the $2k off? I assume the answer is "yes" but would like Albert to verify. Thanks.
The chance of getting a 21MY if reserved in October is zero. Heck, at this point it could very well be a 23MY.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So for us poor saps with late reservations, does anyone know when the 22my will start shipping?
I think it was said they will start building in Dec, so maybe some Jan deliveries. I suspect the holidays are a mess for production and shipping. There may be a little bit of a queue already for the '22 from those that didn't get their '21, but just enjoy the ride and the new options for '22!

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The chance of getting a 21MY if reserved in October is zero. Heck, at this point it could very well be a 23MY.
Sigh. There's no way it'll end up as a 23 unless there's an even more massive worldwide setback due to the pandemic. 40-50% conversion rate they ought to be thru the reservations by Mar-Apr of 22

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Production starts in December, so probably early to mid January

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know... I think the likely conversion rate for 21MY is falling by the day. Many folks want things that are either late availability or 22MY. I'm sure if I ordered a 2.3L BD with standard wheels, I would have a decent shot of getting it in 2021 even though I have an Oct reservation.

But I don't want that. I want a 2.7L BadL or WT with black top. So 22MY for me.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I went to my dealer today, they said that they Bronco Sport will have better deals in the next 6 months to a year. Do you think this won't happen with the Bronco at the end of 2022?
Anything is possible. After reservations are over, Ford has to compete with Jeep (possibly Toyota) in the marketplace for “non-passionate” consumers. So, if Broncos start to sit on the lots by the end of 2022, it is possible that they might start throwing some incentives our way to move them. Especially, if Jeep goes for broke and undercuts the Bronco in price and features. I see this happening more so in 2023, but you never know.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't know... I think the likely conversion rate for 21MY is falling by the day. Many folks want things that are either late availability or 22MY. I'm sure if I ordered a 2.3L BD with standard wheels, I would have a decent shot of getting it in 2021 even though I have an Oct reservation.

But I don't want that. I want a 2.7L BadL or WT with black top. So 22MY for me.
Someone on Blue Oval said order a Big Bend 4 door, 2.3, auto and soft top will get you early delivery.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sigh. There's no way it'll end up as a 23 unless there's an even more massive worldwide setback due to the pandemic. 40-50% conversion rate they ought to be thru the reservations by Mar-Apr of 22
Being optimistic.

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I imagine quite a bit of Granger’s reservations are from their October deal which I understand won’t be included in the MY21 allocation formula. I’ll likely never know as that information is limited to their reservation holders and as of now I am not one since the logistics and price don’t make sense for me. Good luck on your purchase!
So, you feel that Ford screwed reservation holders over with the allocation system and you feel the need to pass that on to the two people who would have been at the end of Granger's allocation by knocking them out of the 2021 model year?

Just clarifying.
So, you feel that Ford screwed reservation holders over with the allocation system and you feel the need to pass that on to the two people who would have been at the end of Granger's allocation by knocking them out of the 2021 model year?

Just clarifying.
Just clarifying. I don't "feel" anything. The original poster was asking about Granger divulging their reservation/allocation data. My response was to explain that information is known, though grossly, not the exact numbers. Zach has said more than once he will not provide the exact numbers (as they change). The thread title from Granger was regarding when will we get our Broncs..

I reserved Broncs based on the belief that Ford was honoring the date/time stamp as to customer build and delivery. As the apparent self-appointed moral arbiter of the forum, had you comprehended your post, you would realize the scenario above was only made possible because Ford did change the allocation system. Had Ford honored the date/time stamp of reservations, they would have built each Bronc sequentially, and each would have been delivered to the dealer of that buyers choice. Your post would have been moot.

If you have a moral issue with my choice of dealer, then you should complain to Ford. Perhaps you might cancel your reservation so that someone in line can move up? That would be the moral thing to do by your logic. The best way to ensure getting a Bronc is to have high dealership order conversions, rather than post snidely comments regarding someone's morality.

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I imagine quite a bit of Granger’s reservations are from their October deal which I understand won’t be included in the MY21 allocation formula. I’ll likely never know as that information is limited to their reservation holders and as of now I am not one since the logistics and price don’t make sense for me. Good luck on your purchase!
See Cheshire's post as he spoke to Granger and they indicated 1100-1200 reservations and my guess is that ~200 of those are the October special.
Sponsored