Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you sir. At the more realistic 40-50% conversions to order rate those of us with October reservations are probably looking at taking delivery of our Broncos in March-ish or so of '22.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess if it was good news he would have told you guys exactly what their allocation is. I didn't see that.

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You need to add some zeros on the end of it before putting it “to work” is going to make any sort of difference. What’s the current risk free rate? T-bills have done negative yield. Long term rates were under 1%.

P/E ratios are in the 30s and 40s. So if I buy now, at constant ratios my grade school kids can make a profit when they’re in their 50s?

its worthless to invest unless you have some good connections and access to the good deals. Most of us don’t. I don’t get to get in on the ground floor for the kind of pump and dumps that are driving the current stock market.

So buying a car with cash makes some more sense. Maybe I can get some great financing terms?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess if it was good news he would have told you guys exactly what their allocation is. I didn't see that.
Ford apparently "encouraged" the dealers to share that info. Ford didn't "require" it. Also, Ford might have said that the individual buyers would be told where they stand in relation to all others at that dealership (come order conversion time, or maybe in April).

Sponsored

Brad Fx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you @Zach@Granger
Two outstanding questions you may be able to help get answers on:

1). For 21MY 4Dr Sasquatch that want roof rails, why was it recommended by Ford to wait for 22MY vs ordering the part at the dealer and/or installing it ourselves? If Ford is expecting this would cause a problem, limitation, or safety concern, I wish Ford would just tell us before we DIY. Roof rails is a must have for some of us and I don’t want to find the problem after I bought a $60k Bronco.

2). It seems like no doubt some reservation holders will get pushed to 22MY. Please help identify and communicate 22MY changes, e.g., why 22MY SAS roof racks work, new colors, any/all specs. Many of us have been hanging on for a long time and need to be able to plan for our vehicle purchases.

Thank you!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My reservation is July 31st. MY22 is looking more for certain now. I think this is a good thing. White top and Brittany blue please.
I'm obligated to post the image whenever I see mention of Brittany Blue. You're welcome.
Ford Bronco When Will I Get My BRONCO?? - Granger Ford Brittany Blue Bronco

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Could we get that chart through September 18th? Supposedly this is the date Ford used to calculate the allocations. One could get a better idea when we fit into the %30 of the pool.
The percentages above are of the total amount of reservations we have before the cutoff date.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any plan to cutoff taking transfers of reservations?
No, It is a fluid situation where we have people transferring to and from us. This has been the case since July. So it boils down to someone's priorities and preferences. We will always accep transfers, understanding some will transfer out as well. We just want to be as clear as possible setting expectations.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger thank you for those details!

Can you address this "cutting in line" or "giving priority to customers who selected Granger first". I'm hearing that dealers are no allowing people with early reservations to get ahead of existing customers on a new dealer switch
That is a slippery slope and something we aren't going to entertain. Ford has given dealers some autonomy on what to prioritize. I can understand this and appreciate this flexibility. Our decision as a store is to leave the orders according to timestamp because there's a lot of gray area if you start down that path.

If I had 10 reservations and one customer who had purchased 10+ cars from me in the past, I can certainly understand putting them first. But in our situation, I just don't think that makes sense.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
"There will be commodity restrictions on high demand items. Sasquatch, Lux Package, 2.7L V6, among other items will be restrained."

What does this mean for FE buyers? Top of the list, or pushed to the back of the line due to parts availability?
The only restriction that is listed for first edition is the top option as well as the black leather interior option. My takeaway is that the first edition would be prioritized to receive the sasquatch package first and all other orders would then see less availability of that commodity.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I selected Granger Ford on my reservation and have not considered switching. As a reservation holder with Granger Ford I would appreciate if Albert could reply to the email I have sent to him.
Can you PM me your email? He normally does a good job responding. It may have ended up in spam.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks Zach! As always, Granger being 100% transparent.

BBB

First Name
Tont
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got a October 30 reservation, looks like it worked out to get a my22

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved two, on 7/13, both before 10pm EST. Weird , up until today, every time I’ve logged into Ford, my reservation date showed 7/13.

today, both have been bumped to 7/14.

Edit: although my Ford account used to show 7/13, others have pointed out that Ford performed a conversion of everyone’s time stamp to UTC. Therefore, nobody’s account can show 7/13 anymore. It was already 7/14 UTC when the reveal/reservations opened.
Sponsored

Last edited: