Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger @Granger Ford - I am curious if you can see exact time stamp on your end. Reason being, and what I’m seeing with some other comments is people who reserved a couple hours after the launch on the 13th but the reservation date says the 14th. I got through at like 10pm est on the 13th but my reservation states the 14th. Do I fit into 13th reservations or 14th? How exact does it get on your end?

Thanks for the transparency - it is extremely appreciated in this business!!!
We do have the information on our reservation holders
Sponsored

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What? Did @Zach@Granger say some reservation holders have moved away from Granger? What type of heresy is this? Does their Dad own a dealership?
If someone can get the same deal locally or with less of a drive/fly, or if someone simply cancelled their reservation because they've changed their mind.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you read the thread, you would find that the information on allocations was given in percentages by Zach and the dates they cover, not sure why you need a number (as we don't know what the numbers of total reservations is at Granger). Complaining that you did not read the thread and want the answer spoon fed to you without any effort on your part seems less complimentary to you than to Granger. It really doesn't matter anyway, while Zach was a lot more diplomatic in saying it than I was in another thread, the core message of 'without knowing the conversion numbers in advance, all of the rest is garbage' (paraphrased) is spot on.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree - I had my reservation in and confirmed 9 minutes after reservations opened on the 13th as you can see on my email timestamp but it still shows that my reservation was placed on the 14th.
Ford Bronco When Will I Get My BRONCO?? - Granger Ford EBCF9F83-16CA-4FB5-A952-57F9440E9968
I believe that is because the system was timestamping with Zulu time (GMT/UTC) which was already 7/14 at introduction before the event began.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I think we may just as a policy leave off the front bracket with a lot of out of state buyers who won't require it and then install it at no charge if requested.
Oh man, I'm glad you thought of that Zach. I don't need one of those "nose warts" on mine either. :)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Based on some of the responses in this thread, I would put a bullet in my head if I worked in customer service....
CS sucks with close eared customers. IMO

Sponsored

Torgsurv

Base
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Bronco XLT 5.0 "Mando"
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

... this is the rough reservations we have by date prior to our October special...
...The production of cars can be a confusing process...
...The number 1 impact on total allocation will be the number of reservations converted to orders and the second factor isn’t close...
...Right now, Ford’s initial allocation is based upon Ford’s best “guess” on how many orders convert. The final number will be announced in April...
The October Special was absolutely genius. You'll have a lot of happy customers whether they're July or October reservation holders.
(I have a 7/14 cancellation and a new 10/12 reservation.)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm trying to understand how @Granger Ford can share the allocation numbers before they have finished the ordering process. Cancelations will surely cause the number to change. And, with Ford's clear as mud explanation it will still make it hard to figure those numbers. For me I'd prefer them to wait until they've gone through their list of reservations, and then give us their best guesstimate.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can see them sharing their allocation numbers with their reservation customers only and only after conversions are completed so we have a better idea of when to expect our Bronco, but asking them to share their allocation on a public site - when thousands of other Ford dealerships aren't sharing anything at all (I mean, c'mon, most of the other dealerships aren't even telling customers what they're going to charge for these things) - is kind of ridiculous.

That would only open the floodgates on criticism from the vultures, high hopes from customers, and speculation from people who have nothing better to do. People will assume they're a MY21 and then they'll be pissed off if the numbers change and they're a MY22; or they'll be pissed off if they think they're a MY22 with Granger, switch to a different dealership, then the numbers change and they could have been a MY21 if they had stayed with Granger. And guess who they'll blame? Hint: It's not the anonymous guy on the forum who demanded those numbers, that's for sure.

Really, providing that much information to the masses doesn't do anybody any good because it's all speculation until orders are placed, not just with Granger, but with all dealerships. And even then, we have the whole commodities thing.
Thank you Sue for the support, you are correct our customers are the only ones that we will share where they stand with us in allocation, Ford has us playing by the same rules as they are and our success on the forum and Zach's business sense have made all of this possible...

That being said I do not have enough allocation for all of our reservation holders this year nor do any others...

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

???. Bronco rep. That’s a good one. ?. I try and speak with the part owner and I know (just like most people on this forum) probably 5x more than he does about this vehicle. They’re clueless. Had to physically go there twice (until I met the owner) just for them to find my reservation.
I’m gonna see want kind of price he’s gonna give me on my build - and if it sucks - I’ll take my business elsewhere and transfer my reservation. We’ll see. Thanks for the info though.
Worth a try.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit: Time stamp issue addressed in earlier post.
Sponsored

Last edited: