Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you aren’t night one 7-13 with Granger or day 2 or3 with most other dealers. Think 2022 - and that might be a better option anyway.
Sponsored

JackBoston

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My translation: at a 45% order conversion rate there is an overall 75% chance of getting a MY21 Bronco. Factor in reservation date, part availability, dealer allocation, consumers willing to wait till MY22, etc moves that up or down per Bronco ordered.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, I think we may just as a policy leave off the front bracket with a lot of out of state buyers who won't require it and then install it at no charge if requested.
Yes, please! I never mount a front license plate on my vehicles, even though it's required in my state. I've never had an issue. I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount in fines as well to not mount a front plate. I just hate how it looks on most vehicles.

MartyH

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93,96 Mustang Cobras,FFR roadster+coupe,Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I called 6 dealers within 50 miles of me today checking back if they are offering any deals. They are still saying MSRP, glad I switched to Granger even if I have to wait. Thank you Mr. Granger for posting.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll wager 1 adult, 12 oz beverage, non-craft, of your choice that you will see the Model Year 22 information on the B&P the day after order conversion closes. Or at least within a week @tritonx100
Or by September... Sorry I had to, it was too easy.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, sounds like one dealership is feeding you the apple, before cutting your throat.... maybe some of these bargains that got people to switch dealers,may or may not be able to hold up their end of the bargain. With Ford limiting how many units they are able to receive. Now, they can obviously say you WILL get your bronco... but when.. late 2022 ? Just my useless observation.
Ford literally can’t produce enough MY21 Broncos to meet (anticipated) demand, and has stated that many people, particularly late reservation holders, won’t be able to receive their Bronco until MY22...

...and then Ford communicated with the dealers that they think they can only make about 30% of ordered Broncos in MY21, so expect to only see roughly 30% of your orders in MY21, and the rest will follow in MY22...

...and then you mosey in here... a thread for a dealership you don’t hold a reservation with... to smugly educate me that I’ll probably have to wait until some time in 2022 to see my Grangetober reservation?

Ford Bronco When Will I Get My BRONCO?? - Granger Ford 82421034

Dude.

We know.

There’s nothing about this that has any of us confused about Granger’s business practices or upset about how Zach or Albert are conducting themselves.

If anything, it’s quite the opposite.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you aren’t night one 7-13 with Granger or day 2 or3 with most other dealers. Think 2022 - and that might be a better option anyway.
The Granger team has been awesome of communicating broadly details that they know on the forum and offering a good deal for pricing so as not to take advantage of us customers and it is appreciated. I feel sorry as they try and answer everyones questions and deal with nightmare of costumer service to ensure we get our Broncos as soon as possible with what we want.

So guess since I didn't reserve until Sep 4th I am MY22? adapted build to 4 dr Badlands 2.3 L auto High. a lot of confusion. dont have anything on commodities list to delay. Guess I will wait until get call to put order in and will see. :-( It seems from comments, if you didnt order in first few days your not getting Bronco in 2021 going to stick it out....

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
67% actually with 45% conversion (if 195k reservations and 30% allocation for those reservations.) 40% conversion would get you down 75% of the wait list. 30.3% conversion would get 99% of the orders allocated for 2021. Not picking on Jack here at all, he obviously gets the importance of the conversion rate, just an example of how much difference a small change in conversations can make (40% to 30% conversion change makes all of the others allocated for 2021 instead of just 3/4 of them
My translation: at a 45% order conversion rate there is an overall 75% chance of getting a MY21 Bronco. Factor in reservation date, part availability, dealer allocation, consumers willing to wait till MY22, etc moves that up or down per Bronco ordered.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So guess since I didn't reserve until Sep 4th I am MY22? adapted build to 4 dr Badlands 2.3 L auto High. a lot of confusion. dont have anything on commodities list to delay. Guess I will wait until get call to put order in and will see. :-( It seems if you didnt order in first few days your not getting Bronco in 2021 going to stick it out....
Yep. 2022 for you and more options for you as well.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll wager 1 adult, 12 oz beverage, non-craft, of your choice that you will see the Model Year 22 information on the B&P the day after order conversion closes. Or at least within a week @tritonx100
On Build & Price!?!?!?!???

Without glitches? You have some of the good stuff there, lol.

I've got a barrel-aged version of one of my favorites that says it won't be on B&P that soon.
Sponsored