Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not fair.
Seeing you will pay 2-5% more for a ‘22 an extra thousand off isn’t going to cover it. Granger did that deal to pad current and future allocation. They are a business and have been nothing but straight forward through this process.
Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m wondering how representative Grangers data is. I’m thinking it’s heavily skewed by this forum which has a lot of day 1/2 reservations.

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question for Granger:

In light of recent Ford news, it's my understanding if a customer wants to hold his reservation for a MY22 then he can AND save his time stamp/place in line.

If I reserved with Granger during the $2k off October special and decide to hold my reservation until MY22, will Granger still honor the $2k off? I assume the answer is "yes" but would like Albert to verify. Thanks.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Question for Granger:

In light of recent Ford news, it's my understanding if a customer wants to hold his reservation for a MY22 then he can AND save his time stamp/place in line.

If I reserved with Granger during the $2k off October special and decide to hold my reservation until MY22, will Granger still honor the $2k off? I assume the answer is "yes" but would like Albert to verify. Thanks.
I’m sure Zach or Albert will respond but....
  1. As an October reservation, you are pretty much guaranteed to be MY22 like myself.
  2. Why would you think they wouldn’t honor the 2k deal? Seems highly improbable they wouldn’t.

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seeing you will pay 2-5% more for a ‘22 an extra thousand off isn’t going to cover it. Granger did that deal to pad current and future allocation. They are a business and have been nothing but straight forward through this process.
When I went to my dealer today, they said that they Bronco Sport will have better deals in the next 6 months to a year. Do you think this won't happen with the Bronco at the end of 2022? Also as an early reservation holder, if I hold off until 2022 will I be paying the 2-5% more? And if they cant produce enough 2021s will I be forced to pay more the 2022?

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is my dilemma . I have an july 14 reservation and a oct 31 reservation. I’m looking at at least 4 build items that will delay the build. I save $1000 off invoice for the July reservation and $2000 off invoice for the October reservation. If I was going to get a 2021 - even if it very late I’d do that. But I would hate to use the July reservation , end up with a 2022 , and lose $1000 that I could have had if I would have just used the oct reservation to begin with. What would you do?

Last edited:

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When I went to my dealer today, they said that they Bronco Sport will have better deals in the next 6 months to a year. Do you think this won't happen with the Bronco at the end of 2022? Also as an early reservation holder, if I hold off until 2022 will I be paying the 2-5% more? And if they cant produce enough 2021s will I be forced to pay more the 2022?
I doubt the deals will be better after the MY22 res deliveries. Think about all the people who don’t even know they want a Bronco at this point. Once deliveries start happening there will be a second wave of people wanting the Bronco. I don’t think decent discounts are going to be common place at a majority of dealers until 2023.

Typically there are price increases year to year. Since the new color options and special editions are not known I could see where you may end up paying more for a MY22 order based on changes to your order for those. In the end I doubt it will have a huge impact since you will be starting over a bit in determining your build due to the MY22 product changes. If you have a to drop an accessory or two to keep the price the same and buy those later, not a big deal.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here is my dilemma . I have an oct 14 reservation and a oct 31 reservation. I’m looking at at least 4 build items that will delay the build. I save $1000 off invoice for the July reservation and $2000 off invoice for the October reservation. If I was going to get a 2021 - even if it very late I’d do that. But I would hate to use the July reservation , end up with a 2022 , and lose $1000 that I could have had if I would have just used the oct reservation to begin with. What would you do?
first reservation is July?

Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here is my dilemma . I have an july 14 reservation and a oct 31 reservation. I’m looking at at least 4 build items that will delay the build. I save $1000 off invoice for the July reservation and $2000 off invoice for the October reservation. If I was going to get a 2021 - even if it very late I’d do that. But I would hate to use the July reservation , end up with a 2022 , and lose $1000 that I could have had if I would have just used the oct reservation to begin with. What would you do?
If you do not want any of the MY22 improvements I would go MY21 order. You will know more once you talk to Granger and determine if your July res is in a safe position for order within their allocation and planned delivery in MY21. Late Availability is end of summer (August) meaning they can start cranking them out through the end of the year.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Use the July reservation for a '22 and be near the front of the line. That 10/31 reservation is going to have you deep into '22 MY. Probably 6 months difference for $1000, but I'm not one to spend someone else's money.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All of MY 2021 are custom orders for customers. MY 2022 will be the remaining orders that couldn't be built and dealer stock. It's unlikely to see significant discounts before the end of MY2023 and the pricing will probably increase each year.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You will pay more. Cost of goods goes up. That is the cost of doing business. Yearly price increases are inevitable. A transaction for a ‘22 is a different transaction than a ‘21. You won’t see discounts until all bronco variants are on the lots in abundance. The “big” bronco is more of a profit center than the sport. If you were getting a badlands sport IMO for a few more bucks your better off getting a base bronco.
Sponsored