Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question for Granger:

In light of recent Ford news, it's my understanding if a customer wants to hold his reservation for a MY22 then he can AND save his time stamp/place in line.

If I reserved with Granger during the $2k off October special and decide to hold my reservation until MY22, will Granger still honor the $2k off? I assume the answer is "yes" but would like Albert to verify. Thanks.
We always anticipated all or most of the October reservations being filled in 2022 and that will not change how we price them. We'll honor the pricing we offered.
Sponsored

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I think we may just as a policy leave off the front bracket with a lot of out of state buyers who won't require it and then install it at no charge if requested.
Thank you! I'd rather put it in the windshield or zip tie it to the bumper, what was Ford thinking/drinking/smoking? Lol.

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm curious to see how it plays out if a large amount of early Granger reservations decide to wait and place a MY '22 order which would further bump out the October res holders. Those day 1 and 2 reservations could be getting their '22 Bronco's starting in January. Even with an MSRP increase, I wonder if the savings ($2,000 vs. $1,300) will still be worth the extra wait for most?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm curious to see how it plays out if a large amount of early Granger reservations decide to wait and place a MY '22 order which would further bump out the October res holders. Those day 1 and 2 reservations could be getting their '22 Bronco's starting in January. Even with an MSRP increase, I wonder if the savings ($2,000 vs. $1,300) will still be worth the extra wait for most?
It is actually the opposite for some and neutral for others. You are forgetting that it will move an equal number of October (and between) reservations sooner, while the situation is fluid, do not forget that Granger (Zach, I believe) mentioned that they got more reservations during October than before. With transfers after no x-plan was announced, maybe not true any more, however if enough early res's want to go later, it will bring an equal amount of people after them up.

Like if you are in a long line for concert tickets and way up in line somebody decides to voluntarily let folks cut in front of them, maybe they are waiting for their wife to bring them a credit card or whatever. If they move back and still stay in front of you, you have lost nothing. Same number of people in front of you, if, however they move behind you, you are actually moving up (only in the case of those who are moved into 2021MY), if you aren't moved enough to get there, the early res holders will let everyone cut but the ones who would have been bumped to a '22 anyway. Just exactly the same number of people will be ahead of you in either case if you get a MY2022

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here is my dilemma . I have an july 14 reservation and a oct 31 reservation. I’m looking at at least 4 build items that will delay the build. I save $1000 off invoice for the July reservation and $2000 off invoice for the October reservation. If I was going to get a 2021 - even if it very late I’d do that. But I would hate to use the July reservation , end up with a 2022 , and lose $1000 that I could have had if I would have just used the oct reservation to begin with. What would you do?
Which do you value more? The earlier receipt or the possible "additional choices for 22"?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I value reliable Information the most- that way I can make an informed decision.
The way to get the most info is to study the situation more which would lead me to going with the later reservation.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The way to get the most info is to study the situation more which would lead me to going with the later reservation.
You can control a lot of things in life- but you can never get time back . 6 months to a 25 year old doesn’t have the same value as 6 months to a 90 year old.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It is actually the opposite for some and neutral for others. You are forgetting that it will move an equal number of October (and between) reservations sooner, while the situation is fluid, do not forget that Granger (Zach, I believe) mentioned that they got more reservations during October than before. With transfers after no x-plan was announced, maybe not true any more, however if enough early res's want to go later, it will bring an equal amount of people after them up.

Like if you are in a long line for concert tickets and way up in line somebody decides to voluntarily let folks cut in front of them, maybe they are waiting for their wife to bring them a credit card or whatever. If they move back and still stay in front of you, you have lost nothing. Same number of people in front of you, if, however they move behind you, you are actually moving up (only in the case of those who are moved into 2021MY), if you aren't moved enough to get there, the early res holders will let everyone cut but the ones who would have been bumped to a '22 anyway. Just exactly the same number of people will be ahead of you in either case if you get a MY2022
That is kind of what I am hoping for. I am a 7/19 reservation and the only possible delay item I want is the 2.7L. I am seeing a lot of folks who are expressing a desire to wait for the Mansquatch and roof options (and generally to see what else becomes available for MY22). I am assuming many of those of early res holders who do not want to sacrifice what they want and are willing to wait a little longer. I am happy with my build so no reason to wait.

I am hoping there are enough who push their reservations back to move me up into the game for this year. If that happens - I thank everyone and hope everyone gets exactly what they want in the end.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can control a lot of things in life- but you can never get time back . 6 months to a 25 year old doesn’t have the same value as 6 months to a 90 year old.
Fair and true. I can only judge with info that I know, or think that I know ( ;) ).

Sponsored

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You will pay more. Cost of goods goes up. That is the cost of doing business. Yearly price increases are inevitable. A transaction for a ‘22 is a different transaction than a ‘21. You won’t see discounts until all bronco variants are on the lots in abundance. The “big” bronco is more of a profit center than the sport. If you were getting a badlands sport IMO for a few more bucks your better off getting a base bronco.
Yes, I agree the Badlands Bronco Sport is too expensive and priced not to far from the base big boy. At this point I'm getting a bit concerned over price and waiting. I need to make a fair and practical decision if I want to continue or just go with something less expensive and more particle for now.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got mine at 11pm on the 13th, also a 7/14 res
Ford Bronco When Will I Get My BRONCO?? - Granger Ford C6A2923E-A1E6-44C1-BCA2-189C0FAABF09

Somehow mine now shows the 14th. Add this to the list of frustration associated with this entire process.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Posts like these make me really comfortable with the switch to Granger.

The ONLY thing I’m worried about now is my Bronco being delivered in the winter for the drive south from Iowa ?
I hear you! I'd like to get to my detailer in Chicago for new car prep and film without driving through a snowstorm and road salt! Although since it looks more and more like I'll be using my October reservation I'd say a late Spring '22 delivery is where I'm currently guesstimating my delivery might fall, so should work out (fingers crossed).
Sponsored