When will it get built?

carbonized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey everyone. After 2 months and 2 dealers, I have finally gotten the “Your Order is Confirmed” email. Question, when do you guys THINK it will be on my driveway? I know nobody can predict this, and I’m late to the game, and I spec’d it like crazy, but when do you guys THINK? Attached below is my order. Thanks.
Sponsored

Attachments

sotto1979

Outer Banks
First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB , Bronco Sport OB,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s going to be a while. You put every option that will hold it up. I will be surprised if you see a 22 MY. Only way you may see a 22 MYA is if you have pull with your dealership and they have priority 10 for you

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, you are at the largest dealer around. That’s a plus.

Broncobabe221

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A year or more depending on your dealership

OP
OP

carbonized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s going to be a while. You put every option that will hold it up. I will be surprised if you see a 22 MY. Only way you may see a 22 MYA is if you have pull with your dealership and they have priority 10 for you
My dealer said that that’s an internet rumor haha (to switch it). He said that Ford does it based on your specs. Although my other dealer did it (fell through)

Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey everyone. After 2 months and 2 dealers, I have finally gotten the “Your Order is Confirmed” email. Question, when do you guys THINK it will be on my driveway? I know nobody can predict this, and I’m late to the game, and I spec’d it like crazy, but when do you guys THINK? Attached below is my order. Thanks.
Look at that you chose a lot of options that can put you behind if you’re willing to wait a year or so I would say a year from now unless your dealership has a lot of allocations in their dealership. I was fortunate enough to have a dealership that has a lot of allocations and I already have a build date of 1-24-22 and I ordered mine from back in July with the dealer only no reservation Outer Banks carbonized gray high package with MIC.

drgnspcshp

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you just placed your order, you should be waiting a bit anyway and current constraints might be remedied over months and no longer be issues by time your order is pulled. For constraints right now, paint protection film, trailer tow, and hard top were all identified by Ford as constraints through communications with dealers who were suggested to share that info with customers to remove those if you wanted your truck sooner. I believe Lpackage at some point was also a constraint with chip shortage, but that has potentially been resolved?

I placed my reservation on 7/14/2020 and my order had all 3 constraints Ford mentioned. I dropped PPF and trailer town and my truck was pulled for production days later.

If you just ordered, id expect a bit of a wait. If you wanted your truck asap and to jump the line, id nix almost all of your accessories. Having all that stuff might be cool but any one thing could slow your build. If you’re cool waiting, go with you want. If you want it asap, id suggest (and I don’t know much other than what I’ve read on this forum, but I’ve read a lot) soft top, high package max, no body, bumper, auxiliary accessories, no trailer tow, and drop SAS package.

SAS package and MIC top were essential to me so I retained those in my updatedPaired down reservation. Thankfully with my early reservation and long interim wait time, my order was pulled for build as soon as I dropped trailer tow and PPf (I also dropped upgraded bumper even though this wasn’t listed as a commodity constraint issue because my mentality shifted to wanting it ASAP so I dropped non essentials I believed might have slowed the process.

Good luck!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, you are at the largest dealer around. That’s a plus.
Might not be, Granger only has 42 allocated to them for the first 3 months of 2022 . I think if you order from small dealer you might get it sooner.

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Might not be, Granger only has 42 allocated to them for the first 3 months of 2022 . I think if you order from small dealer you might get it sooner.
How do we find out dealer allocation?