John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing will show in your Ford account until you get a VIN. Nothing to worry about, I called a few months ago and asked the same question since I'm in the same boat.
Sponsored

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Care to share the number you used when calling Ford? Thanks.
I called+1 800-334-4375. Have your order # with you. They’ll need that to find you in the system.

kreuselh

Wildtrak
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

New here. Ordered my Bronco in Oct, 2021, approximately 6 months ago. Yes, I ordered all of the delay your Bronco add ons including 2.7L engine, tow package, lux package, sasquatch package hard-top in an Outer Banks trim in gray. My concern is that when I log onto Ford.com and go into "My Account" a message shows up that say "Our records show you have no reservations, orders, or purchases. Please visit our showroom for more vehicle options." This message has not changed in 6 months. Called dealership where I placed the order who did confirm my order has been placed. My questions:
1. From the vast experience on this site, what has been the average time between ordering at the dealership and seeing the order appear in the My Account section of the Ford.com website?
2. From the time that the order appears in the My Account section of the Ford.com website, what is the average time it takes to move to build?

I assumed, and was told, expect to receive my order in 9 to 12 months and it would be a 2022 model. I was fine with that. But it has been 6 months and there has been zero communication from Ford. The lack of transparency and lack of communication from Ford is a disgraceful. I don't mind waiting, but I need information.

I appreciate any feedback others can offer.
I order Nov 21 and only received the order confirmation email. Nothing since.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You ordered like 3 weeks ago? What did you order?

I reserved 600 days ago and it just arrived at the dealership. If you ordered a high trim Bronco then prepare for a LONG wait.

Good morning Bronco6G! First post.

So I placed my dealer walk-in order on 2-9-22. I have a Vehicle Purchase Disclosure and also received the order confirmation email from Ford as well later that afternoon. I have a few questions:
1. When will I receive a VIN?
2. I didn't pay anything when placing the order (which makes me worried - I intended to, but they didn't want it). I hear once I have a VIN, I can then affix financing/deposit/ etc. to the purchase order. Is this correct?
3. Will I receive anything from Ford for any form of Account Creation on Ford.com to access the pizza tracker?

Thanks in advance, a search wasn't super helpful.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a reservation, it should appear in your Ford account basically immediately.

If you do not have a reservation (which it sounds like you do not), you will not see it in your Ford account until you have a VIN number generated... which should be roughly the same time you get a build date.

Sponsored

Stalefish

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You ordered like 3 weeks ago? What did you order?

I reserved 600 days ago and it just arrived at the dealership. If you ordered a high trim Bronco then prepare for a LONG wait.
Holy hell. Seeing all the images from Ice Mountain that doesn't surprise me. What also sucks is the $10k in equity in my trade will be gone...
I ordered a high-end Outer Banks Sasquatch 2.7 Lux Package Cyber Orange Soft Top.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL!

Don't worry about ice mountain. Mine was built and never went there. Those guys are waiting for chips.

Do you have any idea how many are waiting at your dealership? For example, if you have 100 in front of you then you are def NOT getting one in 2022. You may get lucky BUT prepare yourself for mid 2023.

Holy hell. Seeing all the images from Ice Mountain that doesn't surprise me. What also sucks is the $10k in equity in my trade will be gone...
I ordered a high-end Outer Banks Sasquatch 2.7 Lux Package Cyber Orange Soft Top.

Stalefish

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I spoke with my Salesman today and got two bits of good information. He said there's 8 orders in front of me and the dealer is honoring the price of my Purchase Disclosure ($0 dealer hidden markups). He did say it will be about 2 more months till we wee a VIN number.

Lonescout

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Similar, ordered Feb 5th. No emails or account update. I called Ford with my order number and they confirmed I’m in the system. I would check with Ford, not only your dealer.
Im in the same exact situation, ordered a month ago, never received a Ford confirmation email. Dealer assures me they have entered it and it’s in the system but almost everyone on the forum says they got their email in a week or two at the latest.

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had to wait until I had a VIN and add it manually to my account.

I guess if you called your dealer and they confirmed the order but didn't give you the good news of having a VIN and being scheduled, you're stuck in the constraint/allocation wait cycle.
How soon after you got the VIN were you able to load it and have the system recognize it? I got my VIN today and it’s not recognizing it when I try to “add a vehicle” in my ford account.

Sponsored

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
How soon after you got the VIN were you able to load it and have the system recognize it? I got my VIN today and it’s not recognizing it when I try to “add a vehicle” in my ford account.
I initially waited a few days for it to show up on its own. When that didn't happen, I input it myself.

Stalefish

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still no VIN for me yet. 5 months now - quiet on the set. Not holding my breath, I picked up a 2018 JLU Rubicon.

Ford may have possibly lost another sale...

dScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Genesis G80
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still no VIN for me yet. 5 months now - quiet on the set. Not holding my breath, I picked up a 2018 JLU Rubicon.

Ford may have possibly lost another sale...
Thats the problem, they didn't lose a sale.

Well, they might have lost a sale @ MSRP, but they will just sell your order with a markup and make more $$.

Stalefish

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Right - I should have said "sale to me". I owned a 1995 Eddie Bauer Tucson Bronze FSB for 8 years and was a hardcore Ford guy. This logistical failure has left a very bad taste in my mouth with Ford.
Sponsored