heybenji

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
volkswagon atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone heard anything regarding online reservations through the Ford build and price website?

My dealer continues to say that they can't submit any new orders with the 2.7 in a 4 door.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I tried to change my order about 4 weeks ago and my dealer said the same ... the system will not accept any orders with the 2.7 or hardtop.

I suspect Ford put a freeze on as they can't build what they have.

walleethewhale

Badlands
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone heard anything regarding online reservations through the Ford build and price website?

My dealer continues to say that they can't submit any new orders with the 2.7 in a 4 door.
As far as I am aware, Ford won't be accepting new reservations for the Bronco. They will only be working on current reservation holders and dealer stock.

When it comes to orders, I am also pretty sure the order window closed in the beginning of December and they are now working on scheduling all Bronco orders which will carry on for the 22 Model year.

OP
OP

heybenji

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
volkswagon atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As far as I am aware, Ford won't be accepting new reservations for the Bronco. They will only be working on current reservation holders and dealer stock.

When it comes to orders, I am also pretty sure the order window closed in the beginning of December and they are now working on scheduling all Bronco orders which will carry on for the 22 Model year.

Do you know if or when online reservations will ever open back up or are reservations shut down moving forward?

TheSSBoz

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I put in a fresh no reservation order for a BL 2.7 / 4dr / soft top on 12/27....and confirmed via ford email.....so.....?

walleethewhale

Badlands
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you know if or when online reservations will ever open back up or are reservations shut down moving forward?
I have no idea.
I put in a fresh no reservation order for a BL 2.7 / 4dr / soft top on 12/27....and confirmed via ford email.....so.....?
congrats. Could be you had a low take at your dealer of choice, and they still had some of their allocation available.
Sponsored