Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello all- new here. Submitted an order (base with v6 and hardtop) through a dealership on 9/13 (after having been told that's when the order bank would reopen). They have my build sheet and after a week without a confirmation email from corporate, I called the dealer and they said the order bank still isn't opened and they haven't heard from corporate either. I'd like to know if anyone knows when the next bank will open. I've been told they will just submit my build whenever the bank is open, but I'd like some visibility to when that will be.

thanks!
Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford said 9-13. Then it wasn’t. Mid October gets thrown around but no one has a definitive date for it.

Sponsored

Cyburr

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Yamaha MT-07, '17 Kawasaki Z125
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford sales rep here. As of right now, the only '22 vehicles we can order at this time are the Maverick, Super duty, and Edge. Hang in there! Our information is typically very scarce.

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build and Price still says 2021. I doubt the order bank will be open until B&P is updated with 2022 trims and options. I thought this would happen in September but who knows... Ford is not very good at communication.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The day after never…………

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford sales rep here. As of right now, the only '22 vehicles we can order at this time are the Maverick, Super duty, and Edge. Hang in there! Our information is typically very scarce.
thanks for the reply...

Sponsored

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Build and Price still says 2021. I doubt the order bank will be open until B&P is updated with 2022 trims and options. I thought this would happen in September but who knows... Ford is not very good at communication.
B&P never gets updated before the order guide. At least a month behind. Dealers use the order guide to place orders, not the B&P. For example, the order banks for the 2022 Explorer opened 7/30, and still no B&P.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Theory is all of the possible MY21s will have to be scheduled before they open the MY22 order banks.

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B&P never gets updated before the order guide. At least a month behind. Dealers use the order guide to place orders, not the B&P. For example, the order banks for the 2022 Explorer opened 7/30, and still no B&P.
I don't doubt you at all but how do customers know what options to pick without B&P? I hear BD and BL will not come standard with the modular bumper in 22. What about the capable bumper? Will that be standard on any trim? I personally prefer to option my vehicle out on B&P BEFORE ordering. I don't want to spend an hour on the phone with a Ford salesman who probably knows less about 22 options than I do.

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I don't doubt you at all but how do customers know what options to pick without B&P? I hear BD and BL will not come standard with the modular bumper in 22. What about the capable bumper? Will that be standard on any trim? I personally prefer to option my vehicle out on B&P BEFORE ordering. I don't want to spend an hour on the phone with a Ford salesman who probably knows less about 22 options than I do.
The order guide has all that info. My dealer emailed me the order guide for my 2022 Bronco sport order. The next day it was online. You can look at the 2021 Order guide for the Bronco to see the info it includes. It doesn't include pricing, but the dealer will have the pricing when they get the order guide. https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/categories/

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The order guide has all that info. My dealer emailed me the order guide for my 2022 Bronco sport order. The next day it was online. You can look at the 2021 Order guide for the Bronco to see the info it includes. It doesn't include pricing, but the dealer will have the pricing when they get the order guide. https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/files/categories/
My dealer suggested the simpler way for me is to just wait for the B&P on Ford's website, and then send him the specific build I want from that process so that he can place the order at Ford. There is no need to order quickly when the banks open anyway, as everyone will be keeping their original reservation timestamp, so the "time of order" when converting to a 2022 model will have no significance.
Sponsored