Sponsored

When will we be able to order a 2DR again this year?

GOTJUICE?

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, in other words, if I have a 2 door Basequatch on the way, I should thank my lucky stars?
I work for them so I’m going to ask sales again, what’s up?
Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, this is all hilarious to me as I thought finding a GR Corolla was like impossible. Thanks for all the help.
LOL I wanted one as my daily commuter. Over $50K and hard to get, gave that up real fast.

I am very, very happy to have my Sas 2 door. I reserved it 1st day at 6:00 AM and had to wait almost 2 years for it. Was worth the wait- and so happy to get it for no ADM. It's on my top 5 of all the vehicles I ever owned and going towards #1. Rather than the GR Corolla I end up with a new GTI. It got crashed so I am daily driving the Bronco, which I never wanted to do. As a result I love it more than ever. Makes a wonderful daily driver and my MPG keeps going up and up. If you can get one, I'd say get it, or keep trying.

Mikey1287

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 72 Mach, 03 Mach, 69 Mach, 08 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hmmm...maybe i need to ride over to Shelby and grab one for my wife.

Yesterday, drove by the Ford dealer in Shelby, NC he has two 2dr's on the lot for sale and one was a SAS'd 2dr. Might be worth a phone call?

OP
OP
ultimateone

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just a small update. Emailed like 5 other dealers in Mass and all but 1 said we cannot order a Bronco right now.
Mcgovern Ford said you could but I dont trust that at all considering everyone else said no.
Sponsored