Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3 questions:

- When will we be able to see some Broncos at the dealer?
- When will we be able to test drive it?
- Ford confirmed Media Embargo for Bronco Sport reviews is December 7. Any idea for the Bronco date?

Also one more: can someone confirm I can wait till end of January to convert my order without loosing my spot in line (I am day 1 reservation)? I am still undecided on a couple of stuff and hopping more info / specs / BP quirks are addressed by ford before I convert my order.
And last one: once I convert order, can I still modify it multiple times until end of Jan?
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

3 questions:

- Ford confirmed Media Embargo for Bronco Sport reviews is December 7. Any idea for the Bronco date?

Also one more: can someone confirm I can wait till end of January to convert my order without loosing my spot in line (I am day 1 reservation)? I am still undecided on a couple of stuff and hopping more info / specs / BP quirks are addressed by ford before I convert my order.
And last one: once I convert order, can I still modify it multiple times until end of Jan?
Safe guess: June
When your order arrives at the dealer
Safe guess: June

I would get your order in Before Jan 31st... I believing scheduling starts mid January. If it's like other Ford vehicles after order, once you get your VIN, your configuration is locked in, but at times I have seen people be able to change color, but don't expect to be able to change series or 2/4 door configurations. You VIN is assigned within 7 days after your order is pulled from the order bank by Ford.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

lol pretty much. At that point I'll test drive mine and if I hate it, it goes to the dealer lot where it'll probably sell in 20 minutes.
This

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we think this is true? - We can have our Bronco ordered and built, show up at delivery and then say no thanks?

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we think this is true? - We can have our Bronco ordered and built, show up at delivery and then say no thanks?
You are correct, you may not get back any deposit, in some States they have to refund it, but if it is still the $100, that would be the most you can lose unless they cannot sell it. Some States will allow the dealer to claim the difference on the sale if they have to sell if for a loss from your agreed upon price, however it would be unheard of with a high demand vehicle.

Reactions: RG7

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are correct, you may not get back any deposit, in some States they have to refund it, but if it is still the $100, that would be the most you can lose unless they cannot sell it. Some States will allow the dealer to claim the difference on the sale if they have to sell if for a loss from your agreed upon price, however it would be unheard of with a high demand vehicle.
Ok - That is really interesting. Now I'm considering converting both of my reservations to nearly identical orders. The early initial one will be a 2.3MT. If I don't like it I will purchase the 2.7 auto from my late reservation.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Depending on local laws, your dealer *may* be able to request a down payment (similar to Earnest Money) prior to placing the order.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my dealer confirmed that I can test drive it once it's delivered to them, I'll have 48 hours to come in and claim it. They don't require any extra deposit.
So once it's on the lot I'll go inspect it, give it a good test drive, try out the soft top, etc and then hopefully drive home happy, but if there's something I don't like I'd just thank them and go back home. And they'd probably pop a bottle of bubbly celebrating having one on the lot to give a hefty markup :)
I sent them my B&P and once ordered there will be a short period where I could make changes, then it's locked. Forget what that timing is, I know what I want and won't have any changes (unless they offer other than crappy black interior for Badlands, that I would definitely want to change out).
Some dealers might require additional deposits when you order, and some require non-refundable deposits, so check with your dealer and see what your state laws say. I'm happy I don't have to pay any extra, so it's a really zero risk thing. Order exactly what I want and if I like it drive it home. If not get my $100 back and look for something else.

As for when can you see one? Who knows, supposedly a couple of the existing ones are making the rounds, but my dealer had no info if/when they might have one to look at, but said they'd let me know.

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

3 questions:

Probably the fastest way to get your hands on an actual 2021 Ford Bronco is to apply for a job at the Wayne assembly Plant ?

Troy13

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota corolla
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At one point Ford told dealers they would have full sized Broncos by December (a couple of dealers even scheduled events). It would appear Ford as delayed this, and perhaps I'm just an optimist, but I still think we'll be able to see on at dealers before January.

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do yourself a favor and get bone stock or squatch base......this is not a luxury vehicle, ford knows this, that's why they aren't allowing test drives before peaple drop 50k on a midsize suv, everyone knows it looks good in photos and on paper, that's about it....If ford delivers more than a handful of Broncos in 2021 I will be surprised.....ford can't even get a few prototypes to dealerships for peaple to look at before they place an order