Sponsored

WHEN will we hear....? 7/19 reservation date...not a PEEP!

OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Things might be looking a lot different had you NOT ordered Squatch. I'm not surprised at all. In the grand scheme of things 7/19 is a LATE date! At Stephens or Granger it would probably make you MY22.
Yes, I agree, 7/19 is a late date...was hoping to at least hear of or see some light at the end of the tunnel....ESPECIALLY because they are building THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of Priority builds, some going to people who ordered one VERY VERY late or not even at all...
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, I agree, 7/19 is a late date...was hoping to at least hear of or see some light at the end of the tunnel....ESPECIALLY because they are building THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of Priority builds, some going to people who ordered one VERY VERY late or not even at all...
Only a tiny fraction of people have gotten VINs and been notified so far. This is good as it allows those people to plan (i.e. sell another car, get down payment together, etc). For the other 95% who haven't heard anything, they feel anxiety. That's good for Ford because nothing creates desire like not being able to get something.

And, trying to understand the output of Ford's scheduling optimizer is an exercise if futility and frustration! There are far too many variables and constraints in the utility function for a human to comprehend. Every time a new order is picked by the program and assigned a VIN, all those variables, constraints and interactions between them are changed and the optimizer must chug the data again before spitting out the next best order. And so on and so on.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So that adds the question, is that all that got the build dates were the priority orders?
No, I have build date, but was not a priority.
Sponsored