Sponsored

WHEN will we hear....? 7/19 reservation date...not a PEEP!

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What are we in, like week 3 of 100+ ?

For the vast majority of us it’s gonna be a while. Only 50% will get a build date “sooner rather than later”… the last 50% will be later rather than sooner.

Put your feet up and find something to distract you.
And probably only about 2% of that 50% will be for 2dr. I feel most of the 2dr orders will be last

Flagstaff

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335ix / NB miata/ ‘60 TR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posting this here as well, because its seems more on topic!

I have a question since you actually got a date. Did your Ford Account configuration Match your order? I ask because mine does not and I did not get a date yet. Just working on conspiracy theory while I'm sitting here with my aluminum hat on.

Also the fact that the Bronco Off Rodeo couldn't confirm my build, makes me think there is something up.
I had the same thought but it appears to be “normal” what I ordered and got a vin number for does not match my Ford account but I was assured that all is good. I got my vin# and when I called it matched what I ordered (badlands) but still shows my original resv of BD. So you should be good. The rodeo would not verify my order the first time as well. I put in my vin # and the original Black diamond as my model and it took a day but the vin was then verified. In my opinion, if you changed your trim level it just shows the original. The amount they say I owe them for sure is the badlands not the black diamond.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And probably only about 2% of that 50% will be for 2dr. I feel most of the 2dr orders will be last
I was a 2 door order, switched to 4 door. So glad I did. Saw the 4 door yesterday and it looks awesome. Besides the size difference is only about 16" between the 2 and 4 door.

Flagstaff

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335ix / NB miata/ ‘60 TR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So that adds the question, is that all that got the build dates were the priority orders?
I was a first day reservation, but with time difference it showed as a day 2. I ordered as late as I could because I could not make some crucial decisions. I got a vin number that now shows second week of July for a 4dr badlands, high, tow, mic. Be assured I am not priority...never set foot in the dealership before.

Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So given the constraints with hard top, towing pkg and whatever else comes up, I’m assuming if your dealer initially told you that you were in their 2021 allocation, that has gone out the window. They might still get the same allocation of MY21 Broncos but who gets them based on time stamp and options is anyone’s guess now

Reactions: abe

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a question since you actually got a date. Did your Ford Account configuration Match your order? I ask because mine does not and I did not get a date yet. Just working on conspiracy theory while I'm sitting here with my aluminum hat on.

Also the fact that the Bronco Off Rodeo couldn't confirm my build, makes me think there is something up.
My dealer submitted the wrong build, then corrected it the next day. I have the corrected build sheet, but the ford.com account never changed. We later took off the MOD and got another build sheet and it still has the 1st. I don't think their systems communicate very well. I have been assured what is in my hand is what was ordered.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/14 @ 6am, loaded Wildtrak and no word on a date/VIN.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My dealer submitted the wrong build, then corrected it the next day. I have the corrected build sheet, but the ford.com account never changed. We later took off the MOD and got another build sheet and it still has the 1st. I don't think their systems communicate very well. I have been assured what is in my hand is what was ordered.
My ford account still shows the first order I put in, but I changed it a few times after that. I don't think the ford account updates at all

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the reality of things are, there are 120k orders, maybe more? And probably 6,000 or so have gotten build dates? Just a rough estimate but that’s 5% of orders with a VIN. So 95% of people have heard nothing. If we don’t get anything by the end of the month then I think it’s time to question what’s going on.

Sponsored

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Early morning 7/14 res and no update yet hope to hear something soon
7/17 reservation 1/20 order date WT and have not heard a thing from anyone

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lets see if ford sticks w/ the plan of notifying people by the end of may
I called yesterday trying to get delivery info from them. Marketing person said they do not have access to estimated delivery info, and that we would get estimated delivery info by the end of the month.
Sponsored