Sponsored

When you Got Your Bronco did You get the 200k in points?

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the document right from Ford that they sent out to dealers, it shows all 3 versions of the emails that were sent depending on what you ordered. Maybe they changed it later, but no points were offered to people with MIC or soft top.
I ordered a soft top and got 200k points. Dealer originally said he wasn't seeing any points other than the new car points, but once I forwarded him the email I got from Ford I got my points
Sponsored

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These points are only for people who originally had Modular top or Dual top on their orders, and switched to Soft tops or MIC tops before the deadline.
If you had a soft top or MIC top originally, you don't receive these points.

I have received 220,00 fordpass points so far for my Bronco, and I haven't taken delivery yet...
How do I check if I've received points?

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It remains unclear how many points you will get. It is at least equal to 62,000. Several people have received an extra 200K for some unclear reason.

Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just realizing that I'm eligible for the 200k bonus points for originally ordering a mod top, but WON'T be getting them since I'm still unscheduled and am probably not getting a 2021. But since since mod tops still aren't available in 2022, I wonder if they modify the policy of only giving the 200k points to those who received a MY21?

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am a First Edition purchaser and I received the 200,000 points.

In total, the Bronco purchase netted 262,000 FordPass Rewards points. 42,000 of these are standard for new car purchases, 220,000 of these were bonuses for the roof conundrum and the overall delay.
When did you get your points? before or after delivery?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When did you get your points? before or after delivery?
After delivery, and I was the first customer my dealership had dealt with. A dealership employee has to pull up your FordPass account from their end and click a button to deliver all but the 42,000 points (those get processed automatically).

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the document right from Ford that they sent out to dealers, it shows all 3 versions of the emails that were sent depending on what you ordered. Maybe they changed it later, but no points were offered to people with MIC or soft top.
From June 11, 2021

1632763430972.png
🤷🏻‍♂️ Apparently dealers didn’t receive any communication from Ford regarding the 220k points (not 200k) for early reservations. This is not the same thing as the mod top 200k points email.

Ford Bronco When you Got Your Bronco did You get the 200k in points? 23087F78-D8A7-484E-8A30-BDCB17F71E2F

Sponsored

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please stop repeating this. It’s not true and it’s just what dealers are saying to not have to give people the points. I got a total of 273k points and I never ordered a mod top.

What it comes down to, is whether you got an email from Ford saying that they’re giving you the points. That’s all.
Can confirm. I was MIC top and switched to soft top. Before I switched my dealer confirmed with the regional sales rep that I will be receiving the 200,000 points.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We bought the cheapest Bronco you can get, $28.5K 2-door Base no options (except Aux switches), and we DID get the 200,000 extra points (242,000 points total). Our Bronco was ordered with a MIC top (the standard top on the 2-door) and it was delivered about 5 weeks ago. We don't recall receiving an email from Ford explaining the extra points, we just noticed they were in there one day. This past weekend we went to the dealer and spent about half of them :)

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the dealer portal and not seeing any 200,000 for one of my customers that took delivery. I know he got the 42K and I went in to add the 20K but nothing loaded for 200K. I sent an email to FPR to see what they say. My guess is this may go back to the original reservation when MOD was selected even way before order bank. I'm saying this because it sounds like some are getting points when order was placed and MOD was changed to MIC or soft top.

Could be wrong but nothing else would explain why non-FE or MOD folks would be getting the additional 200K. So to recap....42K for new purchase, 20K additional "reservationist thank you" bonus (dealer has to go into your FP account and load these manually) 200K if you are a FE or MOD top that changed and is taking delivery in '21.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please stop repeating this. It’s not true and it’s just what dealers are saying to not have to give people the points. I got a total of 273k points and I never ordered a mod top.

What it comes down to, is whether you got an email from Ford saying that they’re giving you the points. That’s all.
I edited my post above. I never recieved a email from Ford about getting the points straight up, only the emails regarding tops. I suggest people at least bring up the points when taking delivery.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My guess is this may go back to the original reservation when MOD was selected even way before order bank. I'm saying this because it sounds like some are getting points when order was placed and MOD was changed to MIC or soft top.
I reserved a base base base, no mod top even available. Never ever did I order or even indicate that I wanted a mod top. I have a two door, so soft top was never an option. All I ever had was a MIC top.

Still got the 220k points. Note that this is not 200k points.

Could be wrong but nothing else would explain why non-FE or MOD folks would be getting the additional 200K. So to recap....42K for new purchase, 20K additional "reservationist thank you" bonus (dealer has to go into your FP account and load these manually) 200K if you are a FE or MOD top that changed and is taking delivery in '21.
The email from Ford that I posted explains all that anyone needs to know. It’s an email from Ford telling a customer that they’re getting points. Dealers should honor that email, but they’re not doing that until Ford steps in. That’s why I think the points are somehow coming out of the dealers’ pockets, because they’re not inclined to be helpful.
Sponsored