Sponsored

When you Got Your Bronco did You get the 200k in points?

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It remains unclear how many points you will get. It is at least equal to 62,000. Several people have received an extra 200K for some unclear reason.
Because we have an email from Ford stating we will get 200,000 points for our “patience and early reservation“. It also says you will receive these points “when you take delivery”
Sponsored

OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Call Ford your points are sitting there waiting for your salesperson to open them.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved a base base base, no mod top even available. Never ever did I order or even indicate that I wanted a mod top. I have a two door, so soft top was never an option. All I ever had was a MIC top.

Still got the 220k points. Note that this is not 200k points.

The email from Ford that I posted explains all that anyone needs to know. It’s an email from Ford telling a customer that they’re getting points. Dealers should honor that email, but they’re not doing that until Ford steps in. That’s why I think the points are somehow coming out of the dealers’ pockets, because they’re not inclined to be helpful.
Interesting. Hopefully FPR will respond and explain. If you are entitled to the points you should get them, unfortunately Ford says any offer is loaded to the account, we just claim it for the customer. My issue is a customer that just took delivery did not have the offer loaded, I need to know why. Is this an issue on FPRs end? Some other qualifier we don't know about?

I'm with you on this, if Ford said you get, you get. Instead of them loading the points they are doing some and asking us to click a box to claim the rest. Since this costs dealers nothing but a little time, it's insanity to not get customers everything. Worst that could happen is you get points and turn around and buy something from me. :LOL:

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call Ford your points are sitting there waiting for your salesperson to open them.
There are a limited number of people at the dealer that can do this. Usually the DP, GM or office manager. Make sure your sales person knows who that is.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because we have an email from Ford stating we will get 200,000 points for our “patience and early reservation“. It also says you will receive these points “when you take delivery”
I'm an early reservation holder and got an email saying I would receive extra Ford Pass Points for my "patience and early reservation". It also says I will receive at delivery.

It does not list an amount of points. I assume the value will be between 1-400,000 Ford Pass Points for this process.

Sponsored
OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting. Hopefully FPR will respond and explain. If you are entitled to the points you should get them, unfortunately Ford says any offer is loaded to the account, we just claim it for the customer. My issue is a customer that just took delivery did not have the offer loaded, I need to know why. Is this an issue on FPRs end? Some other qualifier we don't know about?

I'm with you on this, if Ford said you get, you get. Instead of them loading the points they are doing some and asking us to click a box to claim the rest. Since this costs dealers nothing but a little time, it's insanity to not get customers everything. Worst that could happen is you get points and turn around and buy something from me. :LOL:
I am fighting for my 220k in points that I know that are there.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm an early reservation holder and got an email saying I would receive extra Ford Pass Points for my "patience and early reservation". It also says I will receive at delivery.

It does not list an amount of points. I assume the value will be between 1-400,000 Ford Pass Points for this process.
image.jpg

Risky4me

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks, Lexus 450H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got 200k points with activation of FordPass upon delivery of the vehicle. Received another 42k about a week later, reason unknown.
Think your over-inflating the value of the points, I believe they are worth only $200 toward Ford accessories.

Sponsored

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got 200k points with activation of FordPass upon delivery of the vehicle. Received another 42k about a week later, reason unknown.
Think your over-inflating the value of the points, I believe they are worth only $200 toward Ford accessories.
242,000 points is worth around $1,200. I know that because I was just at the dealer on Saturday spending some of mine. I also had 242,000 points, just like you. They told me the cash value. I spent about $700 worth of it before running out of things in the catalog that I wanted LOL.

srafferty25

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was an early reservation holder and did not modify anything after the reservation was placed with the dealer. I received 42,000 about 2 weeks after delivery and 200,000 about a month after. I got one email saying I'd get 42K after delivery, but the patience and early-reservation email didn't list a points value.

Ford Bronco When you Got Your Bronco did You get the 200k in points? 1632777156733

OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don’t forget the $1000.00 that the dealership can spend on each reservation.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Took 3 weeks after delivery and a few calls to Ford Pass reps to get the final 200k points ( 262k total ).
Used 164k ( $820 ) to buy Flood Ford ESP factory warranty ( 6 year-75k ).
Thinking that's what Ford wanted me to do.

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can confirm that I received the extra 200k points. I had the MIC top on my BL from the beginning. I did receive the email from ford stating that I’d be getting them. They were added 3-4 weeks after taking delivery.

2FC56AFA-0AE6-41E1-8C9B-E743707775CF.jpeg
Sponsored