Sponsored

when you update your order/change something with your dealer - how long to update on the backdoor link?

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
A couple weeks ago, I had my dealer change my order from MIC to soft top in the hopes of getting a build date soon - I checked the 'backdoor link' this morning to confirm, and it still shows the hard top on my order... I know we're supposed to be getting some build dates from Ford this week, and just want to make sure I have every chance of a build date possible. Does it take a while for this view to get updated from the time the dealer makes a change?

Ford Bronco when you update your order/change something with your dealer - how long to update on the backdoor link? Screen Shot 2022-03-21 at 1.20.23 PM
Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine did not update until a week before getting a VIN#. The time between the change being made with the dealer and the change being reflected on Ford's website was about 2-months for me.

OP
OP
calgecko

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Mine did not update until a week before getting a VIN#. The time between the change being made with the dealer and the change being reflected on Ford's website was about 2-months for me.
ok cool - that makes me feel better - thanks :)

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's been a long time since mine updated, over a month. Shows build date 3/7 but dealer informed me I'm 5/9. I think they stopped updating it
Sponsored