Sponsored

Where are all the Big Bends and Black Diamonds?

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It seems like everything we have seen so far are badlands (most of the time with Sasquatch) or outer banks. It would be nice to see some big bend and black diamond trims out and about, preferably without the Sasquatch package. I know usually the most expensive versions are shown off first, but with all the trails we have seen broncos on now, you’d think we would at least have seen the black diamond.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree. I’d love to see all the trims in the “wild” .. make ordering a little bit easier, well the B&P should help too?

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It seems to me that other than logos and wheels/tires the Badlands and Black Diamond should look exactly the same. The red fishing rig should give you an idea what the stance will look like with 32" tires.

I'm sure we'll see real pictures eventually though. Seeing specific trims doesn't matter that much until closer to order time.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well so far the videos from Rubicon and moab are showing off how capable the bronco is on the rocks and from what i can see thw bad lands is the most capable rock crawler trim.

But I agree it would be nice to see all the trims out there playing

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well so far the videos from Rubicon and moab are showing off how capable the bronco is on the rocks and from what i can see thw bad lands is the most capable rock crawler trim.

But I agree it would be nice to see all the trims out there playing
Ford needs to have a few videos of the Bronco "Mall Crawler" edition. Soccer moms wanna know......
;):)

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'd like to see a 2 door Black Diamond with its Black wheels on 32" General grabber ATx's running around. Its my second choice if the Base +Sasquatch doesn't work out.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep going back and forth on the BD and BL. Would love to see some video's of the BD.

I am leaning BL....

but

Waiting to see what the options look like when priced out. I think the price difference will be so close with some options on the BD compared to a all std (both with hardtop) BL will push me further to the BL.
Sponsored