First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco WHERE ARE ALL THE BLACK BRONCOS? 8FA30618-FE98-47AC-8A36-0E7538C71E74
Me and my boys saw this one earlier in 2021 at the OKC auto show, thought the black looked fantastic in person. I was all in on shadow black in the beginning of this whole process but when it came time to order just couldnā€™t pull the trigger. My ocd new it couldnā€™t handle all the scratches and constant dust I knew it would accrue in Texas. šŸ˜†

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I still haven't seen a single example (even in pictures) of my order - black/sandstone, BB, hardtop, manual, no sasquach, 4 door

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a Shadow Black F150.....would not choose it again......IMPOSSIBLE to keep clean if a clean vehicle is important to you. It does look awesome when it is clean and waxed, though.
Exactly, I have a mustang gt convertible and my raptor I sold when I ordered my bronco was black. Keeping it clean was impossible! They look nice for the 2 minutes they're clean.

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco WHERE ARE ALL THE BLACK BRONCOS? 8FA30618-FE98-47AC-8A36-0E7538C71E74
Me and my boys saw this one earlier in 2021 at the OKC auto show, thought the black looked fantastic in person. I was all in on shadow black in the beginning of this whole process but when it came time to order just couldnā€™t pull the trigger. My ocd new it couldnā€™t handle all the scratches and constant dust I knew it would accrue in Texas. šŸ˜†
Smart decision. They look great in the shade when cleaned and polished. But, 6 months later you'll hate yourself when you look at it in the sunlight.

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

hell fire that is sexy
Sponsored