Sponsored

WHERE ARE ALL THESE BRONCO BUILDS GOING?

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know where they are going.... not to us. Not the real customers, not the real supporters of the Bronco legacy. Nope. They are going to the big wigs, the VIPs if you will. Money talks and bulshit doesn't buy Broncos. I guess it makes sense when you think about it. The rich, the popular, the insiders, the news, the magazines, they all have the pull and the popularity to get the all new 2021 Ford Bronco news out there, really, it needs that much help? Apparently they have the forums and ability to sell Broncos. Well guess what.... this time didn't matter, Broncos sell themselves and Ford hit this build out of the park...... no help needed. These babies sell themselves and they are sold out for the next two years. So please FoMoCo get them to the people that actually pay the bills first.
Sponsored

Chattanooga

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M5 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know where they are going.... not to us. Not the real customers, not the real supporters of the Bronco legacy. Nope. They are going to the big wigs, the VIPs if you will. Money talks and bulshit doesn't buy Broncos. I guess it makes sense when you think about it. The rich, the popular, the insiders, the news, the magazines, they all have the pull and the popularity to get the all new 2021 Ford Bronco news out there, really, it needs that much help? Apparently they have the forums and ability to sell Broncos. Well guess what.... this time didn't matter, Broncos sell themselves and Ford hit this build out of the park...... no help needed. These babies sell themselves and they are sold out for the next two years. So please FoMoCo get them to the people that actually pay the bills first.
Bernie, There is no world that I would want to take one of the BOURGEOISE people's you speak of first few thousand... TEN-TWENTY-THIRTY thousand,... off the line. Let those BOURGEOISE people deal with assembly and paint issues. Be thankful that the BOURGEOISE rich popular insider people you hate will get trucks not as good as yours. There is no one anywhere that has ever said that the first model year runs of any vehicle are not problem free.

Last edited:

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bernie, There is no world that I would want to take one of the BOURGEOISE people's you speak of first few thousand... TEN-TWENTY-THIRTY thousand,... off the line. Let those BOURGEOISE people deal with assembly and paint issues. Be thankful that the BOURGEOISE rich popular insider people you hate will get trucks not as good as yours. There is no one anywhere that has ever said that the first model year runs of any vehicle are not problem free.
'Bourgeoise' literally means, like definition in the dictionary literally; a female of the middle class. Why do you wish middle class women to get early builds with the hope that they are crappy?

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ilt”-status-thread-🤩.17933/page-2#post-649414
Looks to me like some regular folks ARE getting their Broncos.
Chill...

Sponsored

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

<citation needed>

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Comrade, your tinfoil hat is on WAY too tight!

Sponsored

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, I wouldn't want any of those Broncos that have been sitting out in the elements and were tooling tests. I'll wait for mine patiently, and drink beers while I do.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is all I could think of when reading this lol

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

'Bourgeoise' literally means, like definition in the dictionary literally; a female of the middle class. Why do you wish middle class women to get early builds with the hope that they are crappy?
Hahaha!

So he accidentally put the extra "e" on the end. Americans always screw up the languages that have gender built into the words.😁

My first Spanish oral presentation in college I apparently multiple times referred to my husband as my wife because I was so used to all the adjectives I need to use about myself as feminine that I kept calling him mi esposa.🤪

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My build has been moved 4 times and am I freaking out about it? Nope. It comes when it comes. This kind of post really is of no value whatsoever. We KNEW social media darlings, vips and the like would get special treatment. That’s life! I was told by my dealer (who I’ve never bought from nor know anyone that works at) that I was a priority build. That hasn’t moved me to the front of the line or got me much closer to getting my bronco.
Sponsored