Sponsored

WHERE ARE ALL THESE BRONCO BUILDS GOING?

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This site makes me antsy

QJz7ou4OHISf1VQsU0tvfhaZRQg=.gif

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am not a collector. I'll wait till they have some of the bugs worked out, and there are bugs. The interior will only get better. More HP will happen when the initial rush is over. I was arounf for the 1G release. The 1stG got better every year. I believe '71 got the Dana 44 front.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn’t there close to 100 million households in the US? Odds are you probably just don’t know the folks that are getting them. Just guessing though.

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know where they are going.... not to us. Not the real customers, not the real supporters of the Bronco legacy. Nope. They are going to the big wigs, the VIPs if you will. Money talks and bulshit doesn't buy Broncos. I guess it makes sense when you think about it. The rich, the popular, the insiders, the news, the magazines, they all have the pull and the popularity to get the all new 2021 Ford Bronco news out there, really, it needs that much help? Apparently they have the forums and ability to sell Broncos. Well guess what.... this time didn't matter, Broncos sell themselves and Ford hit this build out of the park...... no help needed. These babies sell themselves and they are sold out for the next two years. So please FoMoCo get them to the people that actually pay the bills first.
Buwahahahaha.

Kiddo you need to chill. Read. Know what you’re talking about… before you start punching your keyboard.

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This always cracks me up, I’m not getting my Bronco, which means Ford is playing favorites :LOL:
Just because you don’t see where they are all going it doesn’t mean that only the “elite” are getting them. It’s nice to think that Forum members have some pull, but honestly I would say only 2% of Bronco owners belong to any of the forums, same with Jeep or mustang or corvette forums.

I am seeing “regular” people getting deliveries daily now, and build dates. The MIC Top ver. 2.0 is being installed on all the Bad Batch Broncos and FEs are finally all being scheduled and built. By first quarter 2022 production should be humming right along.

Hopefully by this time next year we will all be talking about mods and trail rides.

Happy Trails to you all.