Sponsored

Where are the auto journalist driving reviews?

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No.
In your link, the journalist was in a "ride a long", and did not actually drive the vehicle themselves. You can't even call this a link a "preview" of the Bronco.

When magazines/websites do a review, they are left with the vehicle for numerable days, allowing them an honest chance to rate the vehicle as they deem appropriate.
nah yah. Makes sense!
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The vehicles that would be the press cars are in the same batches as the dealer demos (which were starting to be made in May. So I expect reviews after you start seeing demos units at the dealers (mid-late June).

OP
OP

audipwr1

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford and others
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The vehicles that would be the press cars are in the same batches as the dealer demos (which were starting to be made in May. So I expect reviews after you start seeing demos units at the dealers (mid-late June).
Thats helpful - great.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes Ford will supply sellable units for the press to review. Any unit before job 1 is not considered a production unit.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As it stands, I do not believe that Ford has provided any test vehicles yet to these publications as they have no production vehicles available for testing at this time.
This is correct.

There has not yet been a long-lead media intro program, which usually takes place before vehicles enter the press fleets for reviewers to sample. I would not expect this for another month or two.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They probably have done their reviews, using early production vehicles such as what was used for the ride-a-longs in TN last month. Part of the deal they sign to get early access is that they aren't allowed to release their review until a certain date (aka "embargo"). That date hasn't come yet.
Sponsored