Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For months we’ve been told that the Bronco would launch with 200+ accessories such as rear gate trays, fishing gear, additional lighting, lift kits, etc. Simple question, where is all that stuff?
Sponsored

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As the days and weeks go by we will see them added to an extent on build and price. Not all will be posted on build and price the dealers will have a catalog and the ford performance website will see them added as well.

Cmeyers186

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ok, so I have been back and forth with my dealer on the roof rack/rails being N/A with Sasquatch. Apparently it is because of GVWR limitations. Which means, Ford is building the Bronco right up to the edge of the legal maximum GVWR and there isn't ANY room to add another pound. Sure, you can add all the after market stuff you want, which will illegally push your vehicle over the GVWR. Did you know you can be ticketed and fined for that? Did you know that if you have an accident with injuries with a vehicle that exceeds its GVWR that you can be criminally charged? So, safe to say you won't be allowed to add much of anything anyway. This is absolute BS.

Sponsored

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm not sure that makes sense to me because I know in the past we've built what we've wanted online and simply printed it out and took it to the dealer. Why not be able to do that with the accessories as well?
Sponsored