Sponsored

Where are the four extra cup holders to total 6?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've searched, and didn't see the answer, so i figured i would post. I've only seen the 2 door in person and didn't figure this out. Besides the two in the center console, where are the other four cup holders in the vehicle? Especially since the rear fold down armrest appears to only be on the leather seats. I just know my 6 year old is gonna need a cupholder or he'll drive me nuts.
Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have been rolling the B&P 3D viewer around trying to find them as well. I am not sure where they are.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On one of the early demonstrators I remember seeing some on the panel just in front of the rear wheels on the 2-door. One each side for the rear passengers... so if they’re still there that’s at least another two.

::EDIT::

Found it.

2-door-rear-seat-jpg.jpg

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I believe they are including the mesh ones on the front door, which are really bottle holders not cup holders, and the two in the rear arm rest when you get the leather seats. So really there are only 2 on the 4 door unless you get leather.

Sponsored
OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe they are including the mesh ones on the front door, which are really bottle holders not cup holders, and the two in the rear arm rest when you get the leather seats. So really there are only 2 on the 4 door unless you get leather.
Yeah, I'm afraid of that. Great. I guess we'll we when we see an actual production example, but I'm going to prepare for it to only have two. Geez.

EDIT. looking at the B&P there is a rear seat armrest mentioned for the 4 door that doesn't show in the picture. That's on base model and up. I'm hoping production examples will have a fold down armrest with two cupholders in it, but who knows.

Last edited:
OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But your one kid needs six?

What if you have another one? Now you'll need 12.
Nah, he just needs one in the back seat. I've made sure there is only going to be one kid, so I'm safe there.

Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't get my full Bronco fix yesterday so I watched some recent walkthrough videos looking for the cup holders. Tallying up the location of the cup holders:

2 Door
2 - Center console
2 - In front of the wheel wells.
2 - Missing - Could these be the mesh slots in the front doors?

4 Door
2 - Center console
2 - Missing - Speculating mesh slots on the rear doors.

There are possibly 2 mesh slots in the front doors. Someone pointed out that these would hold water bottles but not cups. However, I also noticed that Ford calls these "Beverage holders, 6 total" so a water bottle slot in the door would count. I'm wondering if the rear doors on the 4 door have mesh slots in the door. I haven't been able to find an image of the interior side of the rear doors.

Mesh slots may actually fit with the Built Wild theme. Your water bottle can bounce out of a cup holder but should stay put in a mesh slot. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't want my water bottles bouncing around while I'm traversing the Rubicon trail. LOL.

Regardless, we need Ford to confirm the location of the beverage holders. This is important stuff. Those of you buying mall crawlers will want cup holders for at least 4 Starbuck lattes so a Bronco may not be the vehicle for you. :)

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't get my full Bronco fix yesterday so I watched some recent walkthrough videos looking for the cup holders. Tallying up the location of the cup holders:

2 Door
2 - Center console
2 - In front of the wheel wells.

4 Door
2 - Center console
2 - Missing - Speculating mesh slots on the rear doors.

There are possibly 2 mesh slots in the front doors. Someone pointed out that these would hold water bottles but not cups. However, I also noticed that Ford calls these "Beverage holders, 6 total" so a water bottle slot in the door would count. I'm wondering if the rear doors on the 4 door have mesh slots in the door. I haven't been able to find an image of the interior side of the rear doors.

Mesh slots may actually fit with the Built Wild theme. Your water bottle can bounce out of a cup holder but should stay put in a mesh slot. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't want my water bottles bouncing around while I'm traversing the Rubicon trail. LOL.

Regardless, we need Ford to confirm the location of the beverage holders. This is important stuff. Those of you buying mall crawlers will want cup holders for at least 4 Starbuck lattes so a Bronco may not be the vehicle for you. :)
and while at it on the cup/beverage holders it would be nice to get a better understanding of the interior detail description of 4dr rear seat "with Recline and Armrest" Standard on Badlands. Do not see it in the 360 view or side view of interior, but did find a picture of what I would expect to see for a fold down armrest.

Ford Bronco Where are the four extra cup holders to total 6? armrest2

Ford Bronco Where are the four extra cup holders to total 6? SharedScreenshot_RRARMREST

BE5OME1

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 SXT 4x4, 1967 Mustang, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nah, he just needs one in the back seat. I've made sure there is only going to be one kid, so I'm safe there.
Oh you think you made sure...........God has his ways.

OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh you think you made sure...........God has his ways.
Oh so true. If he somehow connects some disconnected piping again, i guess it was meant to be! Lol
Sponsored