Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
made my reservation on the 14th because the website was down on the 13th.
RESERVATION DETAILS
Vehicle: Bronco​
Series: WILDTRAK​
Date reservation placed: 07/14/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10178667​
funny thing is I reserved a Big Bend,and that what shows in photo:oops:
I made mine late on the 15, receipt shows the 16th and my number is lower than this.
Sponsored

Spotter

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interestingly I got my confirmation email instantly on the 13th, but in that email it said my reservation was received on the 14th.
Me too! Website finally cooperated just before 8pm Pacific on the 13th, but date in the email body says 14th.
Guessing their website is in a different time zone...

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anybody less then 3 minutes after the site went live?

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me too! Website finally cooperated just before 8pm Pacific on the 13th, but date in the email body says 14th.
Guessing their website is in a different time zone...
Did you reserve with Walnut Creek Ford? What's your reservation number? I got my Badlands reservation in at 8:11 pm PDT on 7/13/20 with Walnut Creek Ford. FoMoCo confirmed my reservation on 7/15/20 at 12:47 am PDT, listing a reservation date of 7/14/20. My reservation number is 10115631. If you got yours in before 8:00 pm on 7/13/20? Just wondering how far ahead of me you might be?

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

8:04 est.......

Sponsored

Spotter

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you reserve with Walnut Creek Ford? What's your reservation number? I got my Badlands reservation in at 8:11 pm PDT on 7/13/20 with Walnut Creek Ford. FoMoCo confirmed my reservation on 7/15/20 at 12:47 am PDT, listing a reservation date of 7/14/20. My reservation number is 10115631. If you got yours in before 8:00 pm on 7/13/20? Just wondering how far ahead of me you might be?
Hi,
Yes, Walnut Creek Ford. Have they reached out to you at all? So far I have heard nothing beyond the reservation confirmation.
I got my confirmation email at 7:48 pm Pacific on July 13th.
I don't think the numbers are sequential, as the fourth number in my reservation is a 2 and yours is a 1.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi,
Yes, Walnut Creek Ford. Have they reached out to you at all? So far I have heard nothing beyond the reservation confirmation.
I don't think the numbers are sequential, as the fourth number in my reservation is a 2 and yours is a 1.
Hey Spotter, yes Shahram Tavakol at Walmart Creek Ford called me a couple days before the launch, because I had been inquiring the dealership before the launch. Then I called him when the Ford site crashed on launch night to ask if there was anything he could do to help me with my reservation? He told me to keep trying, that Ford was working on the website and it should be back up soon. He texted me shortly after my call to him that night, and we teback after I got my reservation in at 8:11 pm on the 13th. But I haven't heard from him since. BTW, I live in Concord. Off Ygnacio between Cowell and Ayers. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything, and I hope you'll do the same, since we live close, and are buying from the same dealership. Take care!
Hi,
Hey Spotter, Yes I've spoken to and texted with Shahram Tavakol at Walmart Creek Ford a few times. He called me a couple days before the launch, because I inquired with the dealership ahead of time. I called him the night of the launch when the Ford website crashed to see if he could help me with my reservation. He told me to keep trying, and that Ford was working on the website and it should be back up soon. He texted me shortly after that call, and I texted him when I got my reservation in at 8:11 pm. He returned my text to congratulate me, but I haven't heard from him since. I live in Concord BTW, off Ygnacio between Cowell and Ayers. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything, and I hope you'll do the same, since we live close and are buying from the same dealership. Take care!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll be wheeling the piss out of my $60k collector FE and still not caring. Lol ?

Spotter

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Spotter, yes Shahram Tavakol at Walmart Creek Ford called me a couple days before the launch, because I had been inquiring the dealership before the launch. Then I called him when the Ford site crashed on launch night to ask if there was anything he could do to help me with my reservation? He told me to keep trying, that Ford was working on the website and it should be back up soon. He texted me shortly after my call to him that night, and we teback after I got my reservation in at 8:11 pm on the 13th. But I haven't heard from him since. BTW, I live in Concord. Off Ygnacio between Cowell and Ayers. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything, and I hope you'll do the same, since we live close, and are buying from the same dealership. Take care!

Hey Spotter, Yes I've spoken to and texted with Shahram Tavakol at Walmart Creek Ford a few times. He called me a couple days before the launch, because I inquired with the dealership ahead of time. I called him the night of the launch when the Ford website crashed to see if he could help me with my reservation. He told me to keep trying, and that Ford was working on the website and it should be back up soon. He texted me shortly after that call, and I texted him when I got my reservation in at 8:11 pm. He returned my text to congratulate me, but I haven't heard from him since. I live in Concord BTW, off Ygnacio between Cowell and Ayers. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything, and I hope you'll do the same, since we live close and are buying from the same dealership. Take care!
Absolutely! Walnut Creek is close by, but they will have to be competitive on price And experience to earn my business. I will keep you posted!

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely! Walnut Creek is close by, but they will have to be competitive on price And experience to earn my business. I will keep you posted!
Of course... Walnut Creek Ford is listed on the ADM, X Plan list as not charging any mark up, and honoring Ford Plan Pricing, if Ford offers it for the Bronco... But we'll see when the time comes? A lot could change before then. Take care!

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s nearly impossible to tell at this point.
Because there are so many factors on when your bronco will be built.
1 Time of reservation
2 number of doors
3 drive train
4 trim
5 geographical location

all of those factors determine when you will get your bronco. It’s all an algorithm. And your confirmation number appears to be pretty random as of now .
This. And I think it will also be broken down into blocks of 150,000 or so. I think they will build and ship inside that 150k as said depending on what they are building first in their manufacturing process. Like 2 door and whatever options. And they will get shipped sooner or later depending on your location. But everyone in that 150k block will get theirs in the same general time frame of lets say the first 2 months

Then it will be the same for the next group of 150k and so on. Thats how I think it will be through out the year of 2021.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take this with a giant "dealer told me" size grain of salt. My dealer said the 2 doors will be made before the 4 doors and that Ford would be making them in batches of models at a time.

FlyinBD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Isnt it done by your reservation number? Or is that not correct?
Reservation number does not reflect your place in line. From what I see, nearly every reservation # begins in the 10 million.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should've received an email from Ford with your reservation # shortly after placing your reservation.
I got it, so I'm set
Sponsored