Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A few things:
  1. Stickers on a $60k vehicle are hilarious...expect I'm the one spending $60k. Sweet Baby Gzus, Ford.
  2. BaseSquatch decal is rad - I'll be putting one somewhere on my BL SAS - but not on the front fender, thank you.
  3. Bronco Script emblems are a must for me. Retro vehicle. How else do you turn back the clock than with THE NAME OF THE VEHICLE done up in 1966-style?
Love,
Me

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Relocated them in the rear.

71416D1B-B752-4FD3-B5DD-947D96264F86.jpeg
I was planning to make mine into coasters but really like what you did here. Did you make that hitch plug yourself or buy it somewhere?

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I’m in the minority, I don’t mind the OEM badges, aside from the colors. I’ll be making a monochrome version of it and replacing the orange badlands badge with that.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I relocated one of them to the passenger rear corner. Not 100% sold on it yet, as I wish it was a bit smaller, but we'll see.
Ford Bronco Where did you relocate your badges to? PXL_20211227_164141397

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco Where did you relocate your badges to? 41A58AA8-B7B6-4C96-AC8A-4C90C415EF54

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am so friggin amazed by Ford!!!… These are the ugliest badges I’ve ever seen in my entire lifetime. Who puts a shitty ass sticker on a $50,000 vehicle. I pulled my black diamond badges office quickly as I could and they’re stuck to the toolbox in my garage! as soon as I took that sticker off my bronco looked 10 times better. Then added the old-school bronco script where my badges used to be. And now ties into my spare tire cover with the bronco script. That’s how they should’ve looked all along!
Ford Bronco Where did you relocate your badges to? 610537F6-889C-4CC6-BE79-9EBA91FCFC8B

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A few things:
  1. Stickers on a $60k vehicle are hilarious...
  2. but not on the front fender
  3. Bronco Script emblems are a must for me.
Bronco Script emblems are raised script 'stickers', and you're putting them on your 'front fender'.

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco Script emblems are raised script 'stickers', and you're putting them on your 'front fender'.
Just because they adhere with double-sided tape doesn't make them stickers. The rock deflectors on hoods and rocker panel covers use double-sided tape, but they ain't stickers. The new script badges are just modern versions of the originals. Different material and doesn't require holes to be drilled in the fender to mount. #notrolls

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No actually. Just because they aren’t attached with posts and screws doesn’t mean they are stickers. Two-dimensional cheap-ass decals are stickers. Thoughtfully designed three-dimensional emblems are just that…emblems. As I’ve said elsewhere: imagine a horseshit printed sticker on a 1969 Boss 302 or a Z/28 - both vehicles with similar relative costs to a new high trim Bronco. Would never happen. Different times I understand. But still.

Save the manuals. Kill the stickers!!

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's funny we we are all slamming the OE badges and replacing with other things we like (or just removing) . . . but you know how it goes, 15 years from now it will be way cool to have "a classic Bronco" with original OE badging (yes the 2021 Bronco will be "classic" at some point!). What's goofy and uncool today will be cool in the future, that's life.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a great idea to relocate them. I'm planning to do the script badges as well and never thought about reusing the old ones. I like where you did or possibly on the rear door when you flip down the table.

Were the original ones easy to take off? Just heat them up and run some floss behind them to peel off?
Super easy to take off. Grab a hair dryer start to heat up the sticker. Start and any of the points and begin to peel. As you heat peel. Just be careful not to pull too hard because they will stretch a bit. With that said, it’s still super easy. Just take your time. 👍
Sponsored