Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

4 dr WildTrak
Lux Package
Tube Doors
Bimini Top
Leather
few other smaller things (floor liners etc)
Likely waiting on delivery for Modular Black top

But I am wondering what happened to slide out tailgate, tailgate table on rear door, cargo management with locking cargo area cover - that type of stuff.

Would've preferred straight black seats like in OB but cant remove the tube steps on the OB once you option it like a WT.
Sponsored

TXKK626

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The winch itself is maybe $500 -$700 depending on which model it is. The 'mount' looks like an attachment to the stock bumper, not a full bumper replacement. (an entire plate steel bumper can be had for less than $1500 for common offroaders) The price tag on fords B&P is at least $1000 too high for what you get.
Thanks!

4everbored

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
Your Bronco Model
Base
My build here is a lot more. Probably close to $4,000 more than my Jeep build. 2 Door Willys vs Badlands. Iā€™m probably getting more vehicle with the Ford. Iā€™m going to have to think about it.
Build and compare the Rubicon vs the Badlands. Due to the items that are standard on badlands. That you have to pay for on the Rubicon. The bronco wins. LED lights, steel bumper, auxiliary switches, better gearing for auto and manual without sasquatch package. It's hilarious that even the bronco base w/7speed manual. Has a better gear ratio than the Rubicon.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Was hoping to go for Big Bend, and after seeing the colors, Race Red since I cant do Cyber. But after adding an auto, and rock rails, I think I may need to step down to Base. Also, not sure what the whole top situation is about. I donā€™t want grey, and I donā€™t want glossy black... ?
I feel you. i reserved a base but priced a Black Diamond and it was cheaper than my modified base. No Sasquatch package, but i can live with that having 32s and rear locker. as much as i would like to, i do not foresee wheeling every weekend like some of these guys.

Sponsored

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

It's a little annoying, OBX is expensive and I don't need it, I may go with Base 2-D with Auto and 2.7L, depending if I like the specs.

Sean47

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interior is really bad. Not even sure I want one anymore. Solid black interior is not even avail. :mad: Such a bummer

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
As it stands I'll be coming in around 37. A little more than I wanted but hopefully I'll still get a good chunk for my Jeep on trade.

2 door Base
Velocity Blue
2.7/10sp
Sasquatch
Maybe floor liners

I mean come on, look at that sexy bitch!
Ford Bronco Where did your B&P pricing land? 1603496224781

Sponsored

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was disappointed in the high sticker price of the winch, too. BUT, this is my first experience with an off-roader So I have absolutely nothing to base that on. Just wasnā€™t anticipating it being anywhere near that expensive. Iā€™ll get the brush guard now and add the winch later.
I saw that, way too high, wait for after market and you can do that for half the cost.

Harv83

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Where did your B&P pricing land? E9018D17-5AA0-48DF-B63A-702D2C6886DD

Basic no frills.
In reality itā€™s going to be $37,350 when they fix the ā€œ10AT is includedā€œ glitch.
Sponsored